Playoff games near
All playoff games
- Find tickets to Canadian Championship Semifinal: Toronto FC vs Pacific FC on Wednesday November 3 at 7:30 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Toronto FC Playoff History
Toronto FC began play as Major League Soccer’s first Canadian franchise in the 2007 season. The league’s push into Canada has proved to be successful with Toronto providing some of the most entertaining soccer in the league. Also, Toronto has accumulated a massive fanbase and spread the popularity of soccer in the country. Toronto started slow, but with shrewd signings and strong attacking play they became one of the brightest teams in MLS. Also, they have dominated the Canadian Cup, including a period of four consecutive wins in the competition from 2009 to 2012.
Throughout their first season, Toronto sat near the bottom of the MLS standings and struggled to score goals. Despite poor results and the low level of soccer, Toronto instantly built one of the largest supporter groups in the league. In their first season, they broke the record for season ticket holders. The support confirmed that fans were passionate about Major League Soccer entering the Canadian market.
But, the level of play would not match the fan’s support for several years. Toronto failed to qualify for the playoffs in their first eight seasons, only reaching double digit victories twice in those years. They still did well in the Canadian Championship, but Toronto fans yearned for MLS playoff soccer, so they could compete against the best American teams.
In the 2015 season, the club made a handful of impactful signings to bring in premier players. First, Toronto signed American national team regular Jozy Altidore from English Premier League side Sunderland. They then added one of the best strikers to ever grace an MLS pitch when they signed Sebastian Giovinco, formerly of Juventus. This partnership began to bag goals for the club, and they brought promise to the squad. In his first season with the club, Giovinco was the league’s top scorer and won the MLS MVP award. In 2015, Toronto qualified for its first playoffs, and after nine years of waiting, the Toronto faithful got to see their team in postseason play. They lost their first playoff game and saw an early exit, but it was just the start of more success for the expansion team.
The partnership of Altidore and Giovinco continued to flourish and Toronto fared much better in the 2016 playoffs. The Reds won their first two playoff series ever, and they advanced to the MLS Cup Final. It was a quick turnaround for a struggling club, and they failed to win in their first chance at the biggest stage. The game went to penalties, but Toronto came up just short. Toronto was back for revenge in 2017, and they once again reached the Final with clutch victories in earlier rounds. Toronto controlled the match against the Seattle Sounders, and goals from Jozy Altidore and Víctor Vázquez saw Toronto triumph and win its first MLS Cup.
Frequently Asked Questions About Toronto FC Playoff Tickets and Event Information
When do Toronto FC playoff tickets go on sale?
Toronto FC playoff tickets go on sale at the end of the MLS regular season once the playoff bracket is set. If Toronto FC finish high in the table, they will play one or two home games dependent on results.
How much are Toronto FC playoff tickets?
Toronto FC playoff ticket typically resell for $133.00. Prices can vary based on, which round the game is in, and the team’s opponent. The Toronto FC fans can expect to pay more for tickets as they advance further into the playoffs.
How to get cheap Toronto FC playoff tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Toronto FC playoff tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $100.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Toronto FC playoff tickets by cheapest tickets available.
How to buy Toronto FC playoff tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Toronto FC playoff Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Toronto FC playoff tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Toronto FC playoff tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Toronto FC playoff tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Toronto FC playoff tickets.