- Find tickets from 97 dollars to Virginia Tech Hokies at Furman Paladins Football on Saturday August 31 at time to be announced at Lane Stadium in Blacksburg, VA
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to Virginia Tech Hokies at Old Dominion Monarchs Football on Saturday September 7 at time to be announced at Lane Stadium in Blacksburg, VA
The fans have spoken
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
Virginia Tech Hokies Football Details
Blacksburg is a picturesque setting on fall Saturdays. It’s a charming college town, surrounded by natural beauty. For an opposing football team, it must seem very nice … until they get into Lane Stadium, which can be downright terrifying for the Hokies’ opponents.
Though Tech fans are very friendly, Lane Stadium is typically recognized as one of college football’s loudest, most intimidating environments. It all starts when the home team enters the stadium to Metallica’s Enter Sandman —an exhilarating scene that you won’t want to miss.
On third downs, you’ll fit in well if you remove your keys from your pockets and shake them. Third down is always a KEY play, right?
The tailgating scene? Strong and family-friendly, with plenty of cornhole.
Virginia Tech’s football program dates to 1892, boasting eight consensus All-America selections and two top overall picks in the NFL Draft (Bruce Smith, Michael Vick). But with all due respect to those great players, the greatest Hokie of all is longtime head coach Frank Beamer, who won 238 games in 29 years. Beamer led his teams to seven conference titles along with 23 consecutive bowl games, and is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame.
Tech’s fiercest rival is the University of Virginia. The schools first met on the gridiron in 1895, and have played every year since 1970. The 2018 game at Blacksburg marks the 100th meeting between the two, with the Hokies holding the edge in all-time wins.
Ready for one of America’s most memorable college football experiences? Get your Virginia Tech football tickets now!
How to purchase Virginia Tech Hokies tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Virginia Tech Hokies tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Hokies games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Virginia Tech Hokies schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Virginia Tech Hokies page. The 2018 Hokies regular season begins September 3rd and ends November 23rd.
How much do Virginia Tech tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Hokies ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Hokies tickets typically start at about $10, but could reach up to $88 for bigger games.
When do Virginia Tech Hokies postseason tickets go on sale?
ACC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Hokies make the ACC Championship or a bowl game, browse all available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Tech's postseason tickets!
When does Virginia Tech play the University of Virginia?
This year, the Hokies will play the Virginia Cavaliers on November 23rd at Lane Stadium in Blacksburg, VA.
November 4, 2015
Fans Flock to See Frank Beamer's Final Home Game
After Frank Beamer announced on Sunday his coming retirement, ticket prices for the November 21 UNC-VT game immediately jumped in median listing price from $79 to $211 in a 24-hour period. The game will be Beamer's last home game, held at Lane Stadium in Blacksburg, VA, and fans are eager to see him coach at…