All concerts near Chicago
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to AJR on Friday June 3 2022 at 7:30 pm at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in Tinley Park, IL
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About AJR Chicago Tickets
How much are AJR Chicago tickets?
Tickets for AJR shows in Chicago start at $27.00, and average $153.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors.
How to get cheap AJR Chicago tickets?
If you’re trying to find a bargain for AJR concerts in Chicago, tickets can be found for as low as $27.00. You may want to consider these options too:
- Look for weekday shows
- Check other AJR shows close to Chicago
- Check prices regularly to snag a deal
Where is AJR playing in Chicago?
When AJR performs in Chicago, concerts are typically held at United Center, which seats 23500, Soldier Field, which seats 61500, or Wrigley Field, which seats 41118. For more concerts in Chicago, browse our Chicago concerts tickets or take a look at the upcoming events at the venues mentioned above.
AJR by City
- AJR in Tampa (MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- AJR in New York (Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater)
- AJR in Los Angeles (The Greek Theatre)
- AJR in Chicago (Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island)
- AJR in San Francisco (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
- AJR in Dallas (The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory)
- AJR in Charlotte (Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- AJR in Austin (3TEN Austin City Limits Live)
- AJR in Denver (Pepsi Center)
- AJR in Indianapolis (Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center)
- AJR in Jacksonville (Daily's Place)
- AJR in Portland (Sunlight Supply Amphitheater)
- AJR in Seattle (White River Amphitheatre)
- AJR in Philadelphia (Citizens Bank Park)
- AJR in St. Louis (Saint Louis Music Park)
- AJR in Phoenix (Arizona Federal Theatre)
- AJR in Baltimore (Merriweather Post Pavilion)
- AJR in Milwaukee (BMO Harris Pavilion)
- AJR in Louisville (Iroquois Amphitheater)
- AJR in Nashville (Ascend Amphitheater)