- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 31 dollars to BIG3 Basketball League on Sunday June 25 at 1:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 41 dollars to BIG3 Basketball League on Saturday July 1 at 12:00 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets from 44 dollars to BIG3 Basketball League on Sunday July 9 at 1:00 pm at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Flushing, NY
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
How to Buy BIG3 Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy BIG3 Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of BIG3 Tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available BIG3 Tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a BIG3 Tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your BIG3 Tickets.
How to Sell BIG3 Tickets
- Login to your SeatGeek account.
- Hover over the icon in the right-hand corner and click Tickets.
- Tap Sell on BIG3 Tickets and set the number of tickets that you want to sell.
- Set your price or use the SeatGeek recommended price for BIG3 Tickets and tap List Tickets.
If you have any additional questions about how to sell your BIG3 Tickets, please visit our How to Sell Tickets FAQ page.
BIG3 Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
Image credit for BIG3: This image is available through Creative Commons on Flickr and has been modified from the original. Email email@example.com with any questions.