- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Deana Carter on Saturday May 15 at 8:00 pm at Times Union Ctr Perf Arts Terry Theater in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Molly Hatchet on Friday May 28 at 8:00 pm at Florida Theatre in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Tedeschi Trucks Band on Friday June 11 at 8:00 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Tedeschi Trucks Band on Saturday June 12 at 8:00 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Classic Albums Live on Friday June 18 at 8:00 pm at Florida Theatre in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Backstreet Boys (Rescheduled from 9/25/2020) on Monday June 21 at 7:30 pm at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Brad Paisley with Jimmie Allen on Thursday July 8 at 7:30 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to First Day Out Music Festival with Bun B on Saturday July 10 at 8:00 pm at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 77 dollars to The Doobie Brothers with Michael McDonald on Wednesday July 21 at 7:00 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 105 dollars to REO Speedwagon on Thursday July 22 at 8:00 pm at Florida Theatre in Jacksonville, FL
Though it may be overshadowed by more touristy cities, Jacksonville is actually the most populated city in Florida. Jacksonville also has a rich background in music, going back to the days that Louis Armstrong performed at the Ritz Theatre. Jacksonville has hosted the Jacksonville Jazz Festival on Memorial Day Weekend every year since 1979.
The Veterans Memorial Arena is Jacksonville’s major venue for large concerts. An Elton John concert was the inaugural event for the 15,000 seat arena, which opened in 2003 and replaced the old Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Justin Bieber, Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Stevie Nicks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Florida Georgia Line have all played recently at the arena. To finish out 2017, the arena hosted Sir Charles Jones, Chris Stapleton, and Janet Jackson.
Daily’s Place is a new outdoor, amphitheater-style venue that opened in 2017. It’s connected to EverBank Field, the home arena of the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars. Daily’s Place is different from other similar venues because it doesn’t have a lawn area. Instead, there’s an “orchestra” level close to the stage, and seating is available on two additional upper levels as well. Tedeschi Trucks Band, a blues rock group from Jacksonville, played the inaugural show at the arena in May 2017. The venue then held nearly two dozen comments over the rest of the year. Train, Dave Matthews, Third Eye Blind, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Counting Crows, Goo Goo Dolls, and many others all played Daily’s Place in its first year. It promises to be an exciting part of Jacksonville’s concert scene for years to come.
Jacksonville also is home to a number of more intimate music venues, such as Mavericks and 1904 Music Hall. Mavericks is primarily a country bar, but it brings in artists from other genres as well. The 1904 Music Hall was adapted from one of the oldest structures in the city. It has live music most nights and is a major part of Jacksonville’s nightlife.
What’s the best place to see a concert in Jacksonville?
Daily’s Place is Jacksonville’s newest concert venue, and it should attract a lot of great artists in the future. It’s a good idea to check who’s playing there if you’re looking for a good concert in the city.
What artists are playing in Jacksonville this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events This Weekend” section to see what concerts this weekend have tickets available.
Daily’s Place generally includes the price of parking with the cost of your ticket, so you don’t have to worry about bringing extra cash. If you need to pay for parking at the nearby Veterans Memorial Arena, the lots there accept credit cards.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What artist should I see while I’m in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville has plenty of options, whether you want to see a big concert or a more intimate show. Explore the listings above to see what artists are playing in Jacksonville today, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Jacksonville
- Def Leppard in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Elton John in Jacksonville (VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena)
- Green Day in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in Jacksonville
- Justin Bieber in Jacksonville
- Motley Crue in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Poison in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Weezer in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Zac Brown in Jacksonville (Daily's Place)
Concerts in Jacksonville by Venue
- Concerts at 1904 Music Hall
- Concerts at Daily's Place
- Concerts at Florida Theatre
- Concerts at Jack Rabbits
- Concerts at Murray Hill Theatre
- Concerts at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Concerts at Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts
- Concerts at TIAA Bank Field
- Concerts at Times Union Ctr Perf Arts Terry Theater
- Concerts at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena