- Find tickets to Robert Earl Keen with Kelsey Waldon on Saturday May 28 at 8:00 pm at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Find tickets to Robert Earl Keen with Kelsey Waldon on Sunday May 29 at 8:00 pm at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Find tickets to Brit Floyd (Rescheduled from May 26, 2020 and May 24, 2021) on Wednesday June 1 at 8:00 pm at Florida Theatre in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to Brooks & Dunn with Gabby Barrett on Saturday June 4 at 7:00 pm at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to Doobie Brothers (Rescheduled from 6/12/2020, 7/21/2021) on Sunday June 5 at 7:00 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to Dave Matthews Band on Monday June 6 at 7:30 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to Dave Matthews Band on Tuesday June 7 at 7:30 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to The Black Crowes on Saturday June 11 at 7:30 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to Legendz of the Streetz Tour: Jeezy with Gucci Mane on Sunday June 12 at 7:00 pm at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to H.E.R. on Sunday June 12 at 7:30 pm at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL
Though it may be overshadowed by more touristy cities, Jacksonville is actually the most populated city in Florida. Jacksonville also has a rich background in music, going back to the days that Louis Armstrong performed at the Ritz Theatre. Jacksonville has hosted the Jacksonville Jazz Festival on Memorial Day Weekend every year since 1979.
The Veterans Memorial Arena is Jacksonville’s major venue for large concerts. An Elton John concert was the inaugural event for the 15,000 seat arena, which opened in 2003 and replaced the old Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Justin Bieber, Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Stevie Nicks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Florida Georgia Line have all played recently at the arena. To finish out 2017, the arena hosted Sir Charles Jones, Chris Stapleton, and Janet Jackson.
Daily’s Place is a new outdoor, amphitheater-style venue that opened in 2017. It’s connected to EverBank Field, the home arena of the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars. Daily’s Place is different from other similar venues because it doesn’t have a lawn area. Instead, there’s an “orchestra” level close to the stage, and seating is available on two additional upper levels as well. Tedeschi Trucks Band, a blues rock group from Jacksonville, played the inaugural show at the arena in May 2017. The venue then held nearly two dozen comments over the rest of the year. Train, Dave Matthews, Third Eye Blind, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Counting Crows, Goo Goo Dolls, and many others all played Daily’s Place in its first year. It promises to be an exciting part of Jacksonville’s concert scene for years to come.
Jacksonville also is home to a number of more intimate music venues, such as Mavericks and 1904 Music Hall. Mavericks is primarily a country bar, but it brings in artists from other genres as well. The 1904 Music Hall was adapted from one of the oldest structures in the city. It has live music most nights and is a major part of Jacksonville’s nightlife.
What’s the best place to see a concert in Jacksonville?
Daily’s Place is Jacksonville’s newest concert venue, and it should attract a lot of great artists in the future. It’s a good idea to check who’s playing there if you’re looking for a good concert in the city.
What artists are playing in Jacksonville this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events This Weekend” section to see what concerts this weekend have tickets available.
Daily’s Place generally includes the price of parking with the cost of your ticket, so you don’t have to worry about bringing extra cash. If you need to pay for parking at the nearby Veterans Memorial Arena, the lots there accept credit cards.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What artist should I see while I’m in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville has plenty of options, whether you want to see a big concert or a more intimate show. Explore the listings above to see what artists are playing in Jacksonville today, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Jacksonville
- Billy Joel in Jacksonville
- Blackbear in Jacksonville
- Def Leppard in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- H.E.R. in Jacksonville
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in Jacksonville
- Machine Gun Kelly in Jacksonville (Daily's Place)
- Motley Crue in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Poison in Jacksonville (TIAA Bank Field)
- Zac Brown in Jacksonville (Daily's Place)
Concerts in Jacksonville by Venue
- Concerts at Daily's Place
- Concerts at Florida Theatre
- Concerts at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Concerts at Ritz Theatre
- Concerts at Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts
- Concerts at TIAA Bank Field
- Concerts at Times Union Ctr Perf Arts Jacoby Symphony Hall
- Concerts at Times-Union Center for Performing Arts - Moran Theater
- Concerts at Underbelly
- Concerts at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena