- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Thursday July 18 2019 at 7:30 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Saturday July 20 2019 at 7:30 pm at Lakewood Amphitheatre in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Monday July 22 2019 at 7:30 pm at PNC Music Pavilion in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Wednesday July 24 2019 at 7:30 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Friday July 26 2019 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Tuesday July 30 2019 at 7:30 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Thursday August 1 2019 at 7:30 pm at Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Saturday August 3 2019 at 7:30 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Iron Maiden on Monday August 5 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Iron Maiden on Wednesday August 7 2019 at 7:30 pm at Centre Videotron in Quebec, Canada
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Iron Maiden on Friday August 9 2019 at 7:30 pm at Budweiser Stage in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Iron Maiden on Saturday August 10 2019 at 7:30 pm at Budweiser Stage in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Tuesday August 13 2019 at 7:30 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Thursday August 15 2019 at 7:30 pm at Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Saturday August 17 2019 at 7:30 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Iron Maiden on Monday August 19 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Iron Maiden on Thursday August 22 2019 at 7:30 pm at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in Tinley Park, IL
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Saturday August 24 2019 at 7:30 pm at Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center in Noblesville, IN
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Monday August 26 2019 at 7:30 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Iron Maiden on Wednesday August 28 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Iron Maiden on Friday August 30 2019 at 7:30 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to Iron Maiden on Saturday August 31 2019 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Iron Maiden on Tuesday September 3 2019 at 7:30 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Iron Maiden with The Raven Age on Thursday September 5 2019 at 7:30 pm at Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA
- Find tickets from 77 dollars to Iron Maiden on Friday September 6 2019 at 7:30 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
The fans have spoken
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
Iron Maiden Details
Iron Maiden storms England (Updated September 6, 2013)
Close your eyes and picture this for a moment. A massive backdrop shrouds a stage, featuring a fire-breathing monster with glowing red eyes, flames shooting from an orbital socket as pyrotechnics shoot off in 10-foot walls of fire. The lighting rig above casts an eerie red-orange glow, and the band…they sound phenomenal.
Welcome to Iron Maiden's "Maiden England 2013" tour, which is based around the video of the same name. It kicked off in North America in 2012, and has been followed by dates 'on the other side of the pond' in 2013. This includes the band's record-breaking fifth headline performance at Donington Park, their first show at the newly built national stadium in Stockholm, a return to the Rock in Rio festival in Brazil, and their first-ever appearance in Paraguay.
That video we mentioned earlier? It's actually a live video by the band during their "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" world tour recorded in Birmingham, England in November 1988. It was originally released on VHS the following year, but re-issued on March 25, 2013 in DVD, CD and LP formats. It's just one of the many things that has bolstered the band's name and reputation after nearly 40 years of making music, and the fans just can't get enough.
Make no mistake that Iron Maiden continues to wow crowds around the world with their live shows (we didn't even mention the light shows, candles, dry ice and fog machines, and air raid sirens). It's no wonder these guys have a career still on the upswing, displaying more energy than musicians half their age. Your last chance to see them this year will be at Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile on October 2, with opener Slayer & Ghost.
Iron Maiden a road warrior (Updated December 12, 2012)
One of the first groups to be classified as "British metal," Iron Maiden was largely shunned by U.S. media despite hits like "Two Minutes to Midnight" and "The Trooper." The band is renowned throughout the world, and has been since it was founded in 1975 by bassist and songwriter Steve Harris. Along with more than 30 years of songs, they have been shadowed by their famous mascot, "Eddie," who has appeared on the art for nearly all their album and single covers, as well as popping up at their live shows.
In just a snapshot of their career, it's hard to lay out all of Iron Maiden's significant achievements. There were albums like "The Number of the Beast," "Piece of Mind," "Powerslave" and "Somewhere in Time." Even their most recent studio project, 2010's "The Final Frontier," reached the top of the charts in 28 different countries. Still, their most significant milestone is not measured by album sales, but instead by fans in seats.
As of August 2011, Iron Maiden was closing in on 2,000 live shows throughout their career. Their most recent tour – The "Maiden England World Tour" -- began with North American shows in June 2012 and will be followed by worldwide dates in 2013. This is set to include their record-breaking fifth headline performance at Donington Park in Leicestershire, England, and a return to the Rock in Rio festival in Brazil.
Iron Maiden has sold over 85 million records worldwide. The band won the Ivor Novello Award for international achievement in 2002, and was also inducted into the Hollywood RockWalk in 2005.
About Iron Maiden
Any real discussion of Heavy Metal and its impact on the rock world cannot be complete without the addition of this seminal, influential British band. From their original creation in 1975 and through all their various line-up changes spanning a career of over three decades, Iron Maiden has always remained faithful to their musical legacy of hard, heavy, take-no-prisoners Metal. Whether in the studio, or on tour, this is one band who always delivers the goods and can only be considered one of the true godfathers of Metal, influencing countless generations and numerous musicians to follow in their heavy, hard and intense wake. With too many accolades to mention, too many sold-out world tours to count and with millions and millions of their recordings still selling throughout the world, Iron Maiden has certainly earned the title bestowed upon them in 2009 as - The Greatest Heavy Metal Band in the World. Grab your Iron Maiden tickets now to watch the action live!
Iron Maiden Tour Dates
See below for a list of Iron Maiden tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
November 13, 2018
Iron Maiden Announce Legacy of the Beast Tour
Enter code IRON20 at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Iron Maiden have announced plans for what they are calling their "biggest production ever." Catch the metal icons on the Legends of the Beast Tour, set to kick off on July 18 in Sunrise, FL at the BB&T Center. Other…