- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Sad Summer Festival with All Time Low on Friday August 6 at 4:00 pm at Heart Health Park in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Tommy Vext on Friday August 6 at 7:00 pm at Ace of Spades in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 114 dollars to Y&T on Saturday August 14 at 7:00 pm at Quarry Park Amphitheater in Rocklin, CA
- Find tickets from 91 dollars to Beartooth with Wage War on Tuesday August 17 at 6:00 pm at Ace of Spades in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy on Saturday August 21 at 7:30 pm at Crest Theatre in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to The Tubes on Sunday August 22 at 7:00 pm at Quarry Park Amphitheater in Rocklin, CA
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to John Rose on Wednesday August 25 at 8:00 pm at Punch Line Sacramento in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Jonas Brothers with Kelsea Ballerini on Saturday August 28 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Amphitheatre in Wheatland, CA
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to PVRIS on Monday August 30 at 7:00 pm at Ace of Spades in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 101 dollars to Maluma on Thursday September 2 at 8:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
California’s capital city, Sacramento, has been given many nicknames, from the City of Trees to The Big Tomato. But the locals know this city has a thriving music and concert scene as well! In fact, the once-leading music retailer, Tower Records, was founded and based out of Sacramento. Not only that, but many famous artists were born or grew up around the Sacramento area. That list includes Rappers C-Bo and Marvaless, along with rock artists such as Papa Roach, Tesla, and Will Haven.
One of the most popular spots to catch a show is the newly built Golden 1 Center, an indoor arena with a capacity of over 17,000. Golden 1 is where you’ll find established musicians making stops on their worldwide tours. The first act to ever perform at this center was Maroon 5 back in 2016. Since then, Golden 1 has welcomed Paul McCartney, Bruno Mars, Metallica, and many more incredible artists.
Sacramento is also home to many smaller and mid-sized concert venues. Catch a local band or artist at Harlow’s Nightclub or Ace of Spades. From indie rock to swing and reggae, Sacramento does not discriminate between genres. Other popular spots include Blue Lamp, Shady Lady Saloon, and the family-run Old Ironsides.
Sacramento is just under a two-hour drive from San Francisco, making it the perfect spot for folks to escape and see a show. So, if you’re planning a trip to California’s Bay Area, be sure to make your way inland for a musical pit stop in Sacramento!
Sacramento Concert Venues
If you’re looking to see a big-time performer like Justin Bieber, Muse, or Selena Gomez, definitely take a look at the city’s nearby Toyota Amphitheater. This arena has a total capacity of over 18,000. Of course, the Golden 1 Center is another large venue where fans can catch a headliner act. Other popular venues to see a live performance include Shine Cafe, Harlow’s, Cesar Chavez Plaza, and The Torch Club. Bella Bru Cafe, Discovery Park, and Crest Theatre are other local favorites.
Sacramento Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Sacramento is $147 per ticket, but this can vary from artist to artist.
Sacramento Music Festivals
Sacramento is home to a number of exciting music festivals. One of the local favorites is the Aftershock Festival which takes place in September at Sacramento’s downtown Discovery Park. Performers have included Incubus, Shinedown, and Seether. Sacramento also hosts the Hot Jazz Jubilee every Labor Day weekend. Other local events often pop up around town year-round as well, so be on the lookout!
Musicians on Tour in Sacramento
- Billie Eilish in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- Eagles in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- Florida Georgia Line in Sacramento (Toyota Amphitheatre)
- Harry Styles in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- Jenny Lewis in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- Jonas Brothers in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- Justin Bieber in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- Phish in Sacramento
- Sabrina Claudio in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- The Weeknd in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
Concerts in Sacramento by Venue
- Concerts at Ace of Spades
- Concerts at Crest Theatre
- Concerts at Discovery Park
- Concerts at Golden 1 Center
- Concerts at Harlow's Restaurant & Nightclub
- Concerts at Heart Health Park
- Concerts at Punch Line Sacramento
- Concerts at Quarry Park Amphitheater
- Concerts at Sacramento Memorial Auditorium
- Concerts at Toyota Amphitheatre