- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Marshmello (21+) on Saturday October 20 at 10:30 pm at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to Marshmello (21+) on Saturday October 27 at 10:30 pm at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Marshmello on Wednesday October 31 at time to be announced at Intrigue Nightclub in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 92 dollars to Marshmello on Friday November 9 at 10:30 pm at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to iHeartRadio Jingle Ball with Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, Marshmello, and more on Wednesday December 5 at 7:30 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to iHeartRadio Jingle Ball with Shawn Mendes, Calvin Harris, G-Eazy, and more on Friday December 14 at 7:30 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to iHeartRadio Jingle Ball with Shawn Mendes, Marshmello, Khalid, and more on Saturday December 15 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 77 dollars to iHeartRadio Jingle Ball with Shawn Mendes, Calvin Harris, Khalid, and more on Sunday December 16 at 7:30 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Born in Philadelphia with the name Christopher Comstock, Marshmello is an American electronic dance music producer and DJ. Known for his signature “marshmellow” mask, this DJ’s career took off in 2015. Like many before him, Marshmello took to the internet to upload his music on his SoundCloud page. He believed in the sounds he was creating and continued to create and upload his work. It wasn’t until well-known DJ Skrillex reposted his song “Find Me” on his SoundCloud page that Marshmello really took off.
Soon after gaining recognition from industry giants, Marshmello found himself performing at New York's Pier 94, Pomona, Miami Music Week, and more. Just one year after uploading his music to SoundCloud, Marshmello released his debut album, “Joytime.” The album peaked at No. 5 on Billboard's electronic/dance albums chart.
Marshmello’s mixes are described as future bass, electronic, progressive, and house trap. In just a few short years, the now-famous DJ has collaborated with the likes of Khalid, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Juicy J, Slushii, and more. But, who was Marshmello?, more and more people wanted to know.
It wasn’t until 2017 that Marshmello’s real identity was confirmed by Forbes. He had always made appearances with his mask on, leaving his true identity a mystery to all of his beloved fans. His identity as Chris Comstock was found out when people realized Marshmello was the same person as DJ Dotcom. Marshmello’s signature marshmallow-shaped mask was inspired by Canadian house-music producer deadmau5.
Marshmello has since won the Best Use of Vocal Award at the 2017 Remix Awards, as well as the Highest New Entry for DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs.
Since gaining popularity, Marshmello has certainly made a name for himself. While you may not always hear his voice in these songs, these are his most popular hits:
- You & Me
- Keep It Mello
For a man that doesn’t sing, rap, or even dance during his performances, Marshmello has made quite a splash in the music industry. With an ear for stellar collaborations and catchy lyrics, the songs and mixes he has had a hand in producing seem to quickly rise on the charts. Now, with millions of followers across all social media platforms, Marshmello is not only a creator but a powerful influencer as well.
So, what’s it like to see a DJ perform live? Marshmello certainly knows how to get a crowd pumped and has a unique ear for what sounds new and fresh. He often performs at music festivals and other venues (think: Coachella), and he typically has guests join him on stage. In a world saturated with dance music and masked identities, Marshmello has carved a path that is all his own.
June 3, 2016
Top 5 Must-See Shows at EDC Week Las Vegas
One of Las Vegas's most highly-anticipated musical events, EDC Week, is right around the corner. Kicking off on June 13 and running all the way through June 20, catch some of the most most popular EDM producers performing at the best Vegas nightclubs and pool parties on the strip. Of course, this is all surrounding…