- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Notre Dame Fighting Irish at USC Trojans Football on Saturday November 24 at 5:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 158 dollars to New Mexico Lobos at Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football on Saturday September 14 2019 at time to be announced at Notre Dame Stadium in Notre Dame, IN
- Find tickets from 500 dollars to Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 21 2019 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 378 dollars to Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Michigan Wolverines Football on Saturday October 26 2019 at time to be announced at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, MI
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Details
If you want college football tradition – like, ALL the tradition you could ever want – get yourself to South Bend this fall for a Fighting Irish game.
Notre Dame has played football since 1887, and claims 11 national titles along with more than 100 consensus All-America selections, 50-plus College Football Hall of Fame members, and seven Heisman Trophy winners.
The Irish first gained prominence under head coach Knute Rockne. Over 13 seasons (1918-30), Rockne’s teams went 105-12-5 with three national championships. Notable players during Rockne’s legendary run included the Four Horsemen and George Gipp, who led the team in running and passing during each of his last three seasons, and passed away two weeks after being elected as Notre Dame’s first All-American.
If you want to see the team before they “win one for the Gipper,” the Player Walk begins two hours and 15 minutes prior to kickoff. The Irish players walk from the Gug to the Hesburgh Library before proceeding south toward the stadium, where they enter through the North Tunnel gates.
Notre Dame Stadium opened in 1930, and seats more than 77,000. In addition to seeing terrific football, fans get a good view of Touchdown Jesus, the famous mural on the library.
Being an independent, Notre Dame doesn’t have the conference rivalries typical of most schools. However, the Irish have played against USC every year since 1926, and battled against Navy continuously since 1927.
A visit to South Bend inspires awe and reverence for any fan of college football.
How to purchase Notre Dame Fighting Irish tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Notre Dame Fighting Irish tickets.
- Browse Notre Dame Fighting Irish listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Notre Dame Fighting Irish tickets.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish schedule
For a list of upcoming Fighting Irish games, feel free to browse the game listings on our Notre Dame Fighting Irish Tickets page. The 2018 Notre Dame Fighting Irish regular season runs from September 1st to November 24th.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Notre Dame Fighting Irish tickets for every fan at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Typically, Tigers tickets start at about $65, but could reach up to $376 for bigger games.
When do Notre Dame Fighting Irish postseason tickets go on sale?
Bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Notre Dame Fighting Irish make a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Notre Dame Fighting Irish postseason tickets!
When do the Notre Dame Fighting Irish play the USC Trojans?
This 2018 season, the Fighting Irish will face off against the USC Trojans on November 24th at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
August 18, 2016
Notre Dame, Michigan Lead The Way As College Football's Hottest Tickets
With the 2016 college football season just over two weeks away (with the exception of the Cal - Hawaii game in Australia next week), we took a preseason look at the teams in the Coaches Poll Top 25 and their impact on ticket prices on the road. As seen in the chart above, Notre Dame,…
July 22, 2016
In College Football, Legacy Programs A Hot Ticket
In each major sports league, certain teams have earned reputations as having fanbases that “travel well.” The NFL has the Steelers and the MLB has the Yankees, both of whom seem to draw crowds to games even when the team is struggling. The same holds true in college football, where the legacy programs drive up…
October 20, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (10/13/14 - 10/19/14)
I was forced to leave so much off of this week's list: Peyton's 509th TD, West Virginia upsetting Baylor and Utah overcoming Oregon State in double OT. But hey, it's a Top 5, not a Top 8. These are this week's best. #5. Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers Division rivals always have some…