- Find tickets to Queen on Saturday February 2 2019 at 8:00 pm at Wildwood in Iowa City, IA
- Find tickets from 133 dollars to Queen with Adam Lambert on Wednesday July 10 2019 at 8:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Queen on Friday July 12 2019 at 8:00 pm at Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Queen with Adam Lambert on Sunday July 14 2019 at 8:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 105 dollars to Queen on Tuesday July 16 2019 at 8:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Queen on Friday July 19 2019 at 8:00 pm at The Forum in Inglewood, CA
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Queen with Adam Lambert on Saturday July 20 2019 at 8:00 pm at The Forum in Inglewood, CA
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Queen on Tuesday July 23 2019 at 8:00 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 115 dollars to Queen on Wednesday July 24 2019 at 8:00 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 118 dollars to Queen on Saturday July 27 2019 at 8:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 162 dollars to Queen with Adam Lambert on Sunday July 28 2019 at 8:00 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Queen + Adam Lambert on Tuesday July 30 2019 at 8:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 113 dollars to Queen on Wednesday July 31 2019 at 8:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Queen on Saturday August 3 2019 at 8:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Queen on Sunday August 4 2019 at 8:00 pm at Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA
- Find tickets from 157 dollars to Queen on Tuesday August 6 2019 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 122 dollars to Queen with Adam Lambert on Wednesday August 7 2019 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 115 dollars to Queen on Friday August 9 2019 at 8:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 113 dollars to Queen on Saturday August 10 2019 at 8:00 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 111 dollars to Queen on Tuesday August 13 2019 at 8:00 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Queen on Thursday August 15 2019 at 8:00 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to Queen on Saturday August 17 2019 at 8:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 143 dollars to Queen on Sunday August 18 2019 at 8:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Queen on Tuesday August 20 2019 at 8:00 pm at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA
- Find tickets from 97 dollars to Queen on Thursday August 22 2019 at 8:00 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
The fans have spoken
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
The Queen + Adam Lambert tour continues
Rock on, Queen!
The band has finally issued "Queen Forever," a compilation album that had been heavily anticipated for quite some time. It was released on November 10, 2014 and features tracks the band had "forgotten about," as well as vocals from the original frontman Freddie Mercury and bassist John Deacon.
Officially, "Queen Forever," is the first Queen album to feature unreleased material from Mercury, who died from complications related to AIDS in November 1991. Deacon, who retired from the music industry in 1997, had last been featured on the 1995 album "Made in Heaven."
Most of the material for the album came from the '80s, according to Brian May. He stated it's "big, big ballads and the big, big epic sound" that Queen fans expect. The new album, however, has been fleshed out with more modern technology.
Queen recently took home three 2015 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards, winning the Tour, Live Album/Video and Commercial of the Year categories. For the Tour of the Year, Queen and Adam Lambert's trek across North America took 57 percent of the vote.
The Queen + Adam Lambert European tour continues through February 2015 with stops at London's Wembley SSE Arena, Liverpool's Echo Arena and Sheffield's Motorpoint Arena. According to Pollstar, the tour of North America and Oceania grossed 37 million dollars, ranking 35 in the top 100 worldwide tours in 2014. The tour has also played Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Queen set for tour with Adam Lambert
What happens when a famed British rock group teams up with a controversial "American Idol" alum for a new tour? Well if you happen to be Queen and Adam Lambert, you exceed the demand for tickets and begin to add additional dates to the trek.
Initial response to Queen and Lambert's pairing has in fact been so strong that they've added five additional dates to a previously announced schedule. It includes three new cities – Boston, East Rutherford N.J., and Atlantic City – that will get shows on Queen's first North American tour in eight years. Second shows have already been added for previously announced stops in Uncasville, Connecticut and Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The tour is now currently scheduled to end on July 28 at Toronto's Air Canada Centre.
Queen announced the tour with the former "American Idol" runner-up back on March 6, 2014. The new dates were added a few weeks later for a now 24-date tour that begin June 19 at Chicago's United Center.
It was September 20, 2013 when Queen and Lambert first performed together at the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino. Obviously the musicians felt an instant spark and put the wheels in motion to bring a show to the masses. And in a true case of one door opens as another closes, Queen will hit the road after the musical "We Will Rock You" ends following a record-breaking 12 year run at London's Dominion Theatre.
"We Will Rock You" has been performed in 28 countries around the globs and has been seen by more than 16 million people. It played to over 6.5 million in London, and by the time of its closing will have been performed in the venue an amazing 4,600 times.
Queen Tickets** - I See a Little Silhouetto of a Man
Few would ever believe that progressive rock with a poppy attitude ever existed back in the '70s. Guess what: it did. And the name of that truth was none other than Queen. The year was 1971, and a few musicians from other bands had decided to come together with a question: who will be our frontman? First off, the musicians in questions were guitarist Brian May and drummer Roger Taylor. It was a dark day in the U.K. when they were left with that question about a frontman. Enter: Freddie Mercury, probably one of the most charismatic frontmen ever in the music industry. Shortly after that, bass guitarist John Deacon joined, and Queen was born, releasing their first album in 1973.
Queen Tickets - Scaramouche, Scaramouche!
With the arrival of the debut Queen, people were wondering what this band was about -- their question was answered when a revolutionary second album was released, entitled Queen II. It broke the mold as far as heavy metal was concerned -- because there was no band like them. Some of their most notable singles were 'We Are the Champions,' a true sports anthem, 'We Will Rock You,' a classic rock anthem of mammoth proportions, and of course the quintessential Wayne's World phenom song 'Bohemian Rhapsody.'
Queen Tickets - Will You Do the Fandango?
Certainly, this band did the fandango in a big way. In uniting hard rock with an inherent poppy flavor, the band Queen definitely broke the mold of the heavy metal music industry with their glam pop style. There was no doubt that Queen would forever be a part of the hall of fame in rock 'n' roll.
Queen Tour Dates
See below for a list of Queen tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Iowa City, IA
San Jose, CA
March 9, 2014
'Idol' Lambert Joins Queen on Tour
Queen Tour Dates Concerts Videos Queen Tour Freddie Mercury may be dearly departed, but Queen is still rocking well into this century. Last week, the band announced that American Idol alum (and his season’s runner-up) Adam Lambert would be joining them on a North American tour, acting as their lead singer. This is Queen’s first…