- Find tickets from 160 dollars to Beale Street Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Dave Matthews Band, G-Eazy, The Killers, and more on Friday May 3 at time to be announced at Tom Lee Park in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Beale Street Music Festival (Sunday Pass) with The Killers, Cardi B, Gary Clark Jr., and more on Sunday May 5 at 12:00 pm at Tom Lee Park in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to The Killers on Monday May 6 at 8:00 pm at Arkansas Music Pavilion in Rogers, AR
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to The Killers on Tuesday May 7 at 8:00 pm at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets from 160 dollars to The Killers on Thursday May 9 at 8:00 pm at The Bomb Factory in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 186 dollars to KAABOO Texas (Friday Pass) on Friday May 10 at 12:00 pm at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Summerfest with The Killers on Friday July 5 at 7:30 pm at American Family Insurance Amphitheater in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 266 dollars to Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival (2 Day Pass) with Ralph's World, Cedric Burnside Project, Phosphorescent on Saturday September 21 at time to be announced at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm in Franklin, TN
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
The Killers Details
Considered one of the biggest rock bands of the 21st century, The Killers have achieved worldwide success with over 22 million in record sales worldwide. Since their first studio album, “Hot Fuss”, released in 2004, they have had five consecutive chart-topping albums, making them the only international act to achieve this feat. The Killers single, “Mr. Brightside”, is considered a British cult classic, and their single, “Somebody Told Me”, has had quite a bit of success in the US market and as well as overseas. Both songs are instantly recognizable as The Killers and prime examples of the distinct sound that draws fans in and has them clamoring for more.
The Killers have been nominated for more than 100 awards worldwide, winning more than 30 awards. They have also won The Brit Award for Best International Group in 2007, Best International Album for “Hot Fuss” in 2005, and Best International Album for “Sam’s Town” in 2007. “Sam’s Town” also won the MTV Australia Award for Album of the year in 2007, and a total of 7 UK NME Awards, including winning Best International Band in 2005, 2008, 2009, and 2013.
Considered to be the most successful musical act to come out of Las Vegas, Nevada, they were inducted into the University of Nevada College of Fine Arts Hall of Fame in 2008. The Killers also received the ASCAP Vanguard Award in 2010. This award honors The Killers for their overall impact on the future of American music.
The Killers Concert Setlist
Setlist staple “For Reasons Unknown” is one fans enjoy singing along with, and The Killers are known to extend the musical interlude to give fans more to sing about. The Killers concert setlist isn’t complete without the song that thrust them into the music spotlight, and “Somebody Told Me” is that one of a kind song. Another wildly popular single that fans can expect to hear in concert is the ever-popular “Mr. Brightside”, the power anthem for everyone who ever had their heart broken as a teen. “Spaceman” makes the list as well, with the full arena chanting back the “oh-ohs” when the time is right and making this already fun song even better. “When You Were Young” is the larger than life track that makes the setlist that rocks the arena and shows off a little bit of everything that fans love about The Killers.
The Killers in Concert
The Killers love to engage their fans in concert, drawing them into the songs and pumping up the already energetic crowd. The Killers are magnetic and vibrant performers, and in their hands, the arena is like one giant dance floor filled with screaming fans. They are confident at some of the largest, most iconic venues and have headlined in places such as Wembley Stadium and Madison Square Garden. All in all, they have performed in over 50 countries, bringing their music to fans everywhere. The Killers command the stage and like many of the greats, they are even better live than they are in the studio.
The Killers Tour Dates
See below for a list of The Killers tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Oklahoma City, OK
January 11, 2019
Boston Calling Drops 2019 Lineup
Enter code BOSCALL20 at checkout and save $20 on your SeatGeek purchase! The lineup for the 2019 Boston Calling Music Festival has been revealed. Held annually at the Harvard Athletic Complex in Allston, MA, this year's headliners include Twenty One Pilots, Tame Impala and Travis Scott. Also on the docket is Odesza, Logic, Greta Van…
July 28, 2017
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
This week provided many options for live-music lovers: playing in the sand with Dead & Co. versus watching a singer perform posthumously via hologram, or the more traditional Bleachers or A$AP Mob tour announcements. Peep it all below. Ronnie James Dio 'Dio Returns' Tour Ronnie James Dio--Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio and Heaven & Hell frontman--is…
July 28, 2017
The Killers Announce Tour Behind 'Wonderful Wonderful'
In support of their new album Wonderful Wonderful, The Killers are back with a fresh batch of winter tour dates. Catch the Las Vegas-based rockers starting in Europe on November 6, with stops around the UK until the 28th of the month. On January 5 the band returns to the states, with shows in Toronto,…