- Find tickets to Ultra Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Flume, Major Lazer, Zedd and more on date to be announced at FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL
- Find tickets to Tritonal on date to be announced at Sky SLC in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets to Tritonal on date to be announced at Dahlia Bar And Lounge in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets to Tritonal (21+) on date to be announced at PRYSM Nightclub in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets to Tritonal on date to be announced at REV Ultra Lounge in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets to Tritonal on date to be announced at Marquee New York in New York, NY
- Find tickets to Tritonal (18+) on date to be announced at Showbox SoDo in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets to Tritonal on date to be announced at Harbour Event Centre in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets to Tritonal (21+) on date to be announced at Exchange LA in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Tritonal on date to be announced at Soundcheck in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to Tritonal with Gareth Emery on date to be announced at The Bomb Factory in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets to Tritonal with Gareth Emery on date to be announced at Stubbs BBQ in Austin, TX
- Find tickets to Tritonal (21+) on date to be announced at Big Night Live in Boston, MA
Upcoming Concerts From Similar Artists
Frequently Asked Questions About Tritonal Ticket Prices and Concert Information
Is Tritonal touring?
See above for all scheduled Tritonal concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get Tritonal tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are Tritonal tickets?
Tritonal tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Tritonal tickets can be found for as low as $48.00, with an average price of $81.00.
How to get cheap Tritonal tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Tritonal tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $48.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Tritonal tickets by cheapest tickets available.
How long are Tritonal concerts?
Most Tritonal concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the opening acts, encore, etc.
How to Buy Tritonal Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Tritonal Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Tritonal tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Tritonal tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Tritonal tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Tritonal tickets.
Tritonal Ticket Prices
The cost of Tritonal tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Tritonal ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Tritonal tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Tritonal Tour Dates
See below for a list of Tritonal tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Salt Lake City, UT
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA