- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Metalachi on Friday August 6 at 8:00 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Beartooth with Wage War on Monday August 16 at 6:00 pm at House of Blues - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Arrested Youth on Tuesday August 17 at 9:00 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to The Grinns on Friday August 20 at 6:00 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Lil Lotus on Friday August 20 at 8:00 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Air Supply on Saturday August 21 at 8:00 pm at City National Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Phora on Saturday August 28 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Kaivon with INZO on Saturday August 28 at 7:00 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Olivia O'Brien with UPSAHL on Monday August 30 at 7:30 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Future Islands on Tuesday August 31 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
Located just outside of Los Angeles, Anaheim is a city in Southern California’s Orange County and is home to over 350,000 folks. Not only does this city offer the beloved Disneyland Resort, it’s also full of exciting opportunities to catch live music. In fact, Anaheim’s Honda Center and Angel Stadium are two huge venues that have been known to fill to capacity with fans screaming over their favorite performers.
Along with the more well-known venues, you can also find the House of Blues Anaheim complete with four stage areas, including a 2,000-capacity main concert hall. Anaheim’s newly-renovated House of Blues opened in 2017 and Orange County’s own punk rock band, Social Distortion, christened the place with their anthems. Other popular Anaheim concert venues include the City National Grove, the Pacific Amphitheater, and the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall.
With so many folks visiting Anaheim throughout the year, it’s no surprise that the city is abuzz with so many live musical performances. From those just starting out to big names including Chris Stapleton and Justin Timberlake, you’ll be sure to catch a great show when you’re in town.
In fact, over the years, various legends have been known to pass through Anaheim, belting out their tunes and capturing hearts all over the city. Some of the most memorable performances at the city’s House of Blues include B.B. King, Willie Nelson, and Etta James. Lady Gaga, New Kids on the Block, Shania Twain, and many more have also graced venues across this sunny city.
Anaheim is just over a half an hour drive from Los Angeles, making it the perfect spot for the millions in LA to escape and see a show. So, if you’re planning a trip to LA, be sure to make a musical pit stop in Anaheim!
Anaheim Concert Venues
If you’re looking to see a big-time performer like Ariana Grande, Shania Twain, or Dierks Bentley, definitely take a look at the city’s Honda Center. This indoor arena has a total capacity of over 18,000 and is home to the Anaheim Ducks of the NHL. Other popular concert venues include the House of Blues Anaheim, the Pacific Amphitheater, and the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall.
Anaheim Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Anaheim is $136 per ticket. Of course, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and a variety of other factors.
Anaheim Music Festivals
Anaheim is home to a number of exciting music festivals. One of which is the Day N Night Fest which takes place in September at Anaheim’s outdoor venue, Angel Stadium. Past performers have included Kendrick Lamar, Chance The Rapper, and Travis Scott. Anaheim also hosts the O.C. Funk Fest in the city’s Honda Center. Past performances have included The Mary Jane Girls, Tawatha Agee, Dazz Band, and Ladies of Skyy.
Anaheim Concert Tips
As with most other big cities, catching a concert or band during a weeknight will likely be cheaper than on a weekend. If you can score weekday tickets, you may also find lesser crowds and easier parking access around the city.
Musicians on Tour in Anaheim
- Cannons in Anaheim
- Drama in Anaheim (The Observatory)
- Gracie Abrams in Anaheim
- Lil Baby in Anaheim
- Michael Buble in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- Mon Laferte in Anaheim (House of Blues - Anaheim)
- Ricky Martin in Anaheim
- Sabrina Claudio in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- The Weeknd in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- Tkay Maidza in Anaheim