- Find tickets from 95 dollars to Ladysmith Black Mambazo on Sunday August 16 at 8:00 pm at Asbury Hall inside Babeville in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Fozzy with Royal Bliss and Through Fire (18+) on Sunday August 23 at 6:45 pm at Buffalo Iron Works in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 135 dollars to CAAMP (16+, Rescheduled from April 7, 2020) on Wednesday August 26 at 7:00 pm at Town Ballroom in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to CAAMP (16+ Event) on Wednesday August 26 at 7:00 pm at Town Ballroom in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Tesla on Friday September 4 at 7:30 pm at The Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls, NY
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad on Saturday September 12 at 8:00 pm at Tralf Music Hall in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Gordon Lightfoot on Saturday September 12 at 8:00 pm at Kleinhans Music Hall in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Joanne Shaw Taylor (21+) on Wednesday September 16 at 7:00 pm at Tralf Music Hall in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 115 dollars to Frank Marino on Wednesday September 23 at 8:00 pm at Tralf Music Hall in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to WYRK Taste of Country on Friday September 25 at 5:30 pm at Sahlen Field in Buffalo, NY
Concerts in Buffalo Details
When most folks think of catching a concert in New York, they’re likely thinking of Madison Square Garden or another venue in the city that never sleeps. However, Buffalo, NY is another great city to see your favorite artist perform or enjoy some new talent. Located on the shores of Lake Erie in Western New York, Buffalo is a city known for more than its freezing temperatures.
Buffalo is home to a huge art and music scene enjoyed by both locals and visitors alike. In fact, in 2017, the city celebrated “100 Years of Jazz” to honor the city’s music history. The Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra is one of the city's beloved institutions. Some of the most famous names in music are from Buffalo as well, including Brian McKnight, Rick James, and the Goo Goo Dolls.
Perhaps the city’s largest venue, KeyBank Center is a great spot to catch a big-name artist like Elton John, Metallica, or Justin Timberlake. KeyBank also doubles as the city’s premier sports facility. If you’re looking for a more low-key venue in Buffalo, check out the Town Ballroom and Buffalo’s Mohawk Place. Fora cabaret-style performance, stop by Tralf Music Hall where Driftwood, Quinn Sullivan, and Blind Pilot have all performed. Buffalo Iron Works is another live music lounge worth checking out.
Over the years, various legends have been known to pass through the City of Good Neighbors. From Roger Waters and Metallica to Fall Out Boy and Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Buffalo is alive with talent! Aside from these big names, Buffalo has a thriving underground music scene as well. Just a hop, skip, and a jump from the Canadian border, if you’re in the area, be sure to catch a show in Buffalo!
Buffalo Concert Venues
From Buffalo’s Town Ballroom and Tralf Music Hall to the KeyBank Center and Babeville, there is no shortage of concert venues in this city. For a more intimate setting, check out Nietzsche’s, PAUSA Art House, or the Transit Music Lounge. Other popular venues include Buffalo Outer Harbor, The Rapids Theatre, and Larkin Square. Whether you’re looking for a large arena or a smaller spot to catch a local band, you’ll find the perfect place here in Buffalo.
Buffalo Concert Ticket Prices
The average resale price of concert tickets in Buffalo is $153 per ticket. That being said, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and a variety of other factors. There are also a number of free concert series and events in Buffalo.
Buffalo Music Festivals
Buffalo is home to a number of exciting music festivals. If you’re a fan of electronic music, check out the Amplify Indoor Electronic Music and Arts Festival held in September. For a fun, outdoor summertime festival, grab tickets to the Ellicottville Summer Music Festival.
What are some concert tips and tricks for catching bands in Buffalo?
For a fun night out during the week, head over to Larkin Square for Food Truck Tuesdays. You can enjoy some great food and catch live music on The Boardwalk. This is a popular event, so plan ahead in terms of parking and finding a spot to sit outside.