We'll work together side-by-side on a daily basis, tackling key issues that are facing SeatGeek and finding new ways to improve and grow the company.
SeatGeek is an unusual company. And within it, this is an unusual role, one with unprecedented breadth. You’ll be asked to work with dozens of diverse areas of the business. Your responsibilities will change on a weekly basis. I can promise you it will be intense, difficult, and that you will be pushed...but that you will learn a tremendous amount and never be bored.
Examples of what you'll work on
- Leading OKRs at SeatGeek. Working with leaders across the company to set, align, and track company goals.
- Working with the leadership team to set international strategy, identifying markets and opportunities of particular interest
- Taking a leadership role with the post-merger integration of TopTix, a company we acquired in April
- Preparing presentation material for management and board meetings
- Project-managing cross-team initiatives
- Operationalizing new areas of SeatGeek’s business
- Monitoring the status of key company projects, pushing forward said projects
- Diligencing new opportunities
- Orchestrating company-wide communication
- Working closely with me (Jack) on all critical issues facing SeatGeek
- 3-6 years of experience at top-tier management consulting firm
- 98th percentile high-energy
- Some experience writing code is preferred (but not required)
- Entrepreneurial af. Scrappy.
- No ego
- Atypically versatile. Able to dive into many roles and do them well.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership