Working from our NYC headquarters, you’ll be a part of our Implementations team and work cross-functionally with several internal teams to ensure data migrations of historical data run smoothly between legacy ticketing systems and SRO, our primary ticketing platform. Not only are you a SQL pro, but you also love to solve problems while collaborating with teammates.
What You'll Do
- Analyze and understand legacy data thoroughly to standardize, clean, and prepare data for conversion
- Develop and execute SQL queries to validate data to be converted, as well as work with SRO engineers to organize data post-conversion.
- Respond to client feedback in a timely and professional way
- Work in collaboration with our Israel & NY-based engineering teams to establish consistent data formats for translating and converting data as well as incorporate any new & unexpected data into specific conversion processes
- Provide adhoc troubleshooting and support, and develop query-based custom reports
- Note: It will be requested that you work non-standard business hours at times
Who You Are
- Highly analytical. You grasp new material quickly and can understand complex data and models.
- A problem solver. You love working with large complex data sets and connecting all of the dots.
- Extremely organized. You have the ability to keep track of the small details while multi-tasking and managing different priorities and deadlines all at once.
- Excellent communicator. You are articulate, confident, and friendly. You can work cross functionally and collaboratively with team members across the globe.
- Flexible. Client services work can be spiky. At times, you’ll have to work outside of business hours
What You Have
- 3 to 5 years experience working in technical commercial software & database support/development
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with SQL and databases, including development and testing of scripts & queries. SQL Server experience a major plus.
- A BA in a quantitative field preferred
- Proven ability and experience working on numerous, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Ability to accurately and comprehensively document work, including structures and processes
- Experience and passion for the ticketing industry is a plus
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services