Our Marketing team is at the forefront of these efforts. We’re all about accelerating SeatGeek’s growth via channels like SEM, SEO, paid social, retargeting, affiliate partnerships, influencer, audio, OOH, digital video, email and push. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll help us optimize current channels with analytical precision and also search for the next big acquisition channel.
What you'll do
- Own and manage a subset of existing digital marketing channels, which may include retargeting campaigns and direct partnerships/affiliates.
- Lead SeatGeek efforts to discover the next big user acquisition strategy. You’ll find, evaluate, test, and (hopefully) prove out currently untapped opportunities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns by building and maintaining analytical frameworks, LTV/ROI models, and SQL-based dashboards.
- Optimize current strategies by developing and implementing experiments across user targeting, creative/copy, and landing page optimization.
- Work with and leverage resources across marketing, design, engineering, data science, and finance to efficiently scale acquisition efforts.
Who you are
- Experienced professionally. You likely have 2-5 years of experience, and ideally some experience in a growth, marketing, or analytics role. You have a bachelor’s degree, possibly in an analytical field such as math or economics.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You’re data-driven and skilled at conceptualizing and synthesizing analytical problems. You’re a spreadsheet whiz and may have extensive SQL experience.
- Scrappy and gritty. You love experimenting and learning. You thrive in high-tempo environments with quick iteration cycles. You’re impact-driven and will grind away at a problem until you get what you want.
- Creatively inclined. You’re an idea machine who can generate tons of (both good and bad) ideas on how to grow our user base. You have natural intuition for what users will like when it comes to creative, copy, and product UX.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership