ProductAndroid Engineer Data Engineer Data Scientist Engineering Manager · Frontend Infrastructure Development Engineer Internal IT Audit Manager iOS Engineer ITSM Engineer Logical Access Manager Product Manager- Infrastructure Senior Finance Systems Engineer Senior Frontend Engineer Senior Manager of IT, Global End User Services Senior Manager, Information Security Software Engineer Software Engineer · SG Open UX Researcher
SG EnterpriseClient Database Engineer Client Support Specialist - Third Party Events Client Support Specialist - Third Party Events · Portland, OR Implementation Specialist Product Manager · Primary Ticketing Product Support Analyst Product Support Analyst · Portland, OR Product Support Specialist · Amsterdam
MarketingAudio Marketing Coordinator Content Coordinator Growth Marketing Director, Paid Search Retention Marketing Associate SEO Marketing Manager
FinanceAccounting Manager Payment Operations Associate Senior Accountant VP, Inventory
AnalyticsDirector of Marketing Analytics Head of Analytics
Customer ExperienceCustomer Service · Event Expert · Bilingual Spanish/English · Portland, OR Customer Service · Event Expert · Portland, OR
At SeatGeek, we’re creating a modern box office for teams, leagues, venues, and rightsholders that is completely unique from legacy ticketing providers. Provide a best-in-class ticketing software is the first step. This is where you come in. We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to improve our client’s onboarding process from start to finish.
Whether it means traveling on-site to help onboard clients, knowing TopTix’s SRO4 software inside and out, or juggling multiple projects simultaneously, you’ll be there for our clients every step of the way.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in all things SRO4 and in turn, train our clients to become experts, too
- Ensure client happiness by being a constant resource for them and resolving escalated client issues
- Travel to different client locations to manage on-site training and roll-outs
- Collaborate with clients to determine needs and solutions, as well as configure systems to provide a smooth implementation process
- Help develop standard procedures and efficiencies
Who You Are
- A project manager with a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience
- Experienced. You’ve worked with at least one ticketing business system and in a box office.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with both SeatGeek teams and external clients
- Focused. You can organize any to-do list
- You love to stay on top of product updates and industry trends, and have an interest in the more technical side of things
- A tireless advocate who can bridge the gap between client needs and our teams
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.