ProductAndroid Engineer Data Engineer Data Scientist Director, IT Services Management Engineering Manager · Backend Teams Internal IT Audit Manager iOS Engineer ITSM Engineer Logical Access Manager Product Designer · Remote Product Manager Senior Android Engineer Senior Finance Systems Engineer Senior Frontend Engineer Senior iOS Engineer Senior Manager, Information Security Software Engineer Software Engineer · SG Open UX Researcher
SG EnterpriseAssociate Digital Consultant · London Associate Project Manager Client Database Engineer Data Migration Consultant · London Distribution Partnerships Lead · London Head of Sales Operations Helpdesk & Implementation Analyst · London Implementation Specialist Partnerships Associate Product Manager · Primary Ticketing Product Support Analyst Product Support Analyst · Portland, OR Product Support Manager Product Support Specialist · Amsterdam Senior Director of Global Support Strategic Partner Manager Technical Project Administrator · London
AnalyticsData Analyst Director of Marketing Analytics Head of Analytics
MarketingAudio Marketing Coordinator Growth Marketing Director, SEM Marketing Manager, Sponsorship Marketing
PeopleDirector, Compensation and Benefits Front Desk Coordinator Recruiting Coordinator
Customer ExperienceEvent Expert Event Expert · Portland, OR
FinancePayment Operations Analyst VP, Inventory
OtherCorporate Counsel · London Internal Communications Specialist
At SeatGeek, we’re creating a modern box office for teams, leagues, venues, and rightsholders that is completely differentiated from legacy ticketing providers. Providing a best-in-class ticketing software is the first step. This is where you come in. We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to manage and optimize our client’s onboarding process from start to finish.
Whether it means traveling on-site to help onboard clients, knowing our SRO4 software inside and out, or juggling multiple projects simultaneously, you’ll be there for our clients every step of the way.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in all things SRO4 and in turn, train our clients to become experts, too
- Ensure client happiness by being a constant resource for them and resolving escalated client issues
- Travel to different client locations to manage on-site training and roll-outs
- Work closely with clients to define needs and solutions, as well as configure systems to ensure a smooth implementation process
- Play a crucial role in developing standard procedures and efficiencies
Who You Are
- A strong project manager with a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience
- Experienced. You’ve worked with at least one ticketing business system and/or in a box office.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with both SeatGeek teams and external clients
- Focused. You’re a multi-tasker who can organize and prioritize any to-do list
- A quick learner that loves to stay on top of product updates and industry trends, who has interest in the more technical side of things
- A tireless advocate who can bridge the gap between client needs and internal teams
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.