You will manage, hire, and support a team of analysts responsible for monitoring the performance of SeatGeek’s product, exploring product data for possible improvements, and brainstorming testing strategy. You will be the interface to product data for marketing, finance, sales, and customer service, educating them on product performance and working with them to better understand product-centric business drivers.
What You'll Do
- Work with product managers and technical leads to prioritize bug fixes, feature releases, and A/B tests based on the expected impact to the bottom line.
- Develop and evangelize consistent reporting infrastructure. Discover and eliminate friction stopping product managers and engineers from incorporating metrics into their workflow.
- Manage the flow of inbound requests for ad hoc analysis. Prioritize, assign, and provide feedback on analyst work.
- Identify and establish necessary communication channels with customer service leads, account managers, email marketers, search marketers, and anybody else. What do they need to know? When do they need to know it?
What We're Looking For
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience
- Track record of building compelling, quantitative cases for business and product development initiatives.
- Prior experience managing 2+ direct reports is a must, bonus for experience developing analysis and product management skills in junior contributors.
- Familiarity with at least one modern product analytics tool (we use Amplitude and Google Analytics); general awareness of the product analytics landscape.
- Experience producing actionable, data-driven, product suggestions on an agile schedule.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership