SeatGeek Entertainment, a UK based division of SeatGeek Inc., develops, maintains, implements and supports SeatGeek Enterprise; an extensive suite of tech products to include SRO.
The most modern ticketing system on the market, SRO upends the ticketing status quo providing rightsholders with control and efficiencies across their organization, including automated reporting and the most customizable rules-based engine ever built. Using its modern, web-based, API-driven platform, our Clients manage the sale of tickets, subscriptions, and memberships with more ease and control than ever before.
SeatGeek Entertainment is looking to appoint a Technical Project Administrator who has previous experience in tracking and administering projects and has a background or avid interest in IT and Computing. Previous experience in the ticketing industry would be a great addition.
The role will involve administering our concurrent active projects, assisting the Project Manager in the day to day management and taking the lead on some of the more technical aspects.
What You'll Do
- Liaise with project stakeholders, monitor and update project tasks in the dedicated Project Management system, across all aspects of project delivery
- Identify actual and potential task slippage, reporting identified risk and risks to dependencies
- Attend internal Project Progress Meetings, reporting on project and milestone status
- Assist with the creation of Project Plans, understanding the business of our clients and what a successful project delivery looks like
- Work with internal departments and clients to maintain up-to-date information in the Project Management system
- Co-ordinate and occasionally attend telephone and face-to-face meetings with clients
- Assist with budgetary preparation and delivery forecasting
- Assist with the delivery of some of the administrative tasks on a project, such as 3 rd party hardware and software ordering and delivery
- Track the status of projects, identifying and reporting issues as necessary
- Monitor quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Continual review of internal working procedures identifying and implementing improvements relating to project delivery
- Assist Support and Training staff with customer issues where need be
- Assist with other general administrative tasks
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be determined by the Manager for this post
Who You Are
- Pro-active attitude - a highly motivated, and conscientious, individual with a rigorous approach to work, an eye for detail and a drive to succeed
- Pro-active nature - a flexible approach to hours of work and location with the ability to travel both within the UK and internationally, as required
- Ability to act and learn on his / her own initiative and execute objectives without day-to-day supervision as well as work as part of a team
- Experience of working within a Project Management team
- Experience of administering a Project Plan
- Experience within a technical environment working with in house and 3 rd party suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be demonstrated in person, over the phone and in writing
- Ability to effectively communicate system / technical issues with non-technical audiences
- Commercial awareness
- Fluent in English; written and spoken word
Strong plus if you have experience in any of the following:
- A keen interest in the live entertainment business
- Experience documenting processes in a user friendly style
- 1+ years’ proven work experience in a Project Management environment, ideally within a technical environment
How To Apply
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment and education information by 14th September 2018 along with a cover letter with your salary expectations. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible. All roles at SeatGeek Entertainment are subject to full background screening; to include eligibility to work in the UK. Relocation expenses are not available for this position.
SeatGeek Entertainment expect all people to have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of ability, necessary qualifications and fitness for work irrespective of sex, age, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, civil partnership, sexual orientation, colour, race, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we understand and welcome the differences that a diverse culture brings.