Tasked with maintaining the safety of the SeatGeek platform and optimizing the buying and selling experience for our users, we’re looking to grow our team by adding a Trust & Safety Agent who is skilled at investigating tricky situations and making recommendations to improve. We’re looking for folks who work well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and team-oriented environment while demonstrating the ability to get things done in ambiguous situations.
This position is on our buyer team, which is responsible for tracking and mitigating buyer fraud on the SeatGeek platform and ensuring good buyers have the best possible experience.
What You'll Do
- Analyze high-risk transactions to prevent suspicious activity.
- Monitor seller accounts to maintain safety on the SeatGeek platform.
- Maintain our payments risk and content risk models within third-party systems.
- Assess risk for both casual and high-volume sellers to ensure smooth transactions on the SeatGeek platform.
- Work directly with members of our marketplace and resolve onboarding and payout issues.
- Communicate trends and analysis to the larger team to elevate awareness.
- Stay informed on trends in the industry to help SeatGeek stay proactive.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 1-2 years experience in an e-commerce environment, customer service or trust and safety experience a plus.
- You must be a strong communicator, both in person and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills. Knowledge of SQL a plus!
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills are a must.
- Experience dealing with vendors or third-parties a big plus.
- Must be available to work on weekends.
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services