What You'll Be Doing
For us, office culture means more than ping pong and free beer. Our ideal candidate is passionate about crafting an environment that inspires people to do their best work. He/she will provide leadership to existing Office Ops team members and be responsible for:
- Overseeing office build outs, moves and space planning
- Managing remote offices to ensure operational consistency
- Implementing effective facilities management practices related to food, inventory, maintenance and equipment/systems
- Managing landlord relationships
Events & Employee Experience
- Promoting best in class employee experience that represents our employer brand
- Overseeing logistics for large scale events including our annual company retreat and holiday party
- Surprising and delighting employees with thoughtful celebrations, rewards and appreciation events
- Hosting unique team events that nurture our culture and foster engagement
- Facilitating meetups, panels and networking functions
Who You Are
- While warm and empathetic, you run a tight ship and get stuff done. You know how to drive results without being overbearing.
- Your friends and colleagues would describe you as convivial, self directed and relentlessly curious. You love building things, especially if they enhance lives of those around you.
- To say that you are organized would be an understatement: On your watch, nothing slips through the cracks and if it does, you already have plan B ready to go.
- You are tech savvy and analytical. You know how to create budgets, track expenses, establish KPIs and measure performance. You are comfortable with Excel (can string together a conditional statement, make a pivot table, etc.)
What You Have
- 7+ years of relevant experience, with a few of them being in a senior/leadership role responsible for all aspects of the office management function. You’ve also had 1 or 2 direct reports and develop talent by being an equal part effective coach and trusted mentor.
- Outstanding people skills. You are a naturally engaging and clear communicator and are able to work well with everyone.
- Excellent understanding of best practices when it comes to facilities management, including experience with remote offices and employees.
- Superb project management skills. You have overseen office build outs in NYC and managed designers, architects and GCs.
- Strong event planning acumen. You know just what to do to host a weekend getaway for 150+ people, coordinate a conference for industry leaders or throw a party that people will remember for years to come.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership