All concerts near San Francisco
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Journey with Billy Idol on Thursday March 31 2022 at 7:30 pm at Chase Center in San Francisco, CA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Journey San Francisco Tickets
How much are Journey San Francisco tickets?
Tickets for Journey shows in San Francisco start at $38.00, and average $105.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors.
How to get cheap Journey San Francisco tickets?
If you’re trying to find a bargain for Journey concerts in San Francisco, tickets can be found for as low as $38.00. You may want to consider these options too:
- Look for weekday shows
- Check other Journey shows close to San Francisco
- Check prices regularly to snag a deal
Where is Journey playing in San Francisco?
When Journey performs in San Francisco, concerts are typically held at Oracle Park, which seats 42000, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, which seats 7000, or The Warfield, which seats 2250. For more concerts in San Francisco, browse our San Francisco concerts tickets or take a look at the upcoming events at the venues mentioned above.
Journey by City
- Journey in Phoenix (Ak-Chin Pavilion)
- Journey in New York (Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater)
- Journey in Chicago (Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Los Angeles
- Journey in Charlotte (PNC Music Pavilion)
- Journey in Washington (Jiffy Lube Live)
- Journey in Seattle
- Journey in Detroit
- Journey in San Diego (North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- Journey in San Francisco
- Journey in Boston (TD Garden)
- Journey in Columbus (Nationwide Arena)
- Journey in Sacramento (Toyota Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Portland (Sunlight Supply Amphitheater)
- Journey in Indianapolis (Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center)
- Journey in Philadelphia (BB&T Pavilion)
- Journey in St. Louis (Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Milwaukee
- Journey in Nashville (Bridgestone Arena)
- Journey in Kansas City (Sprint Center)