- Find tickets from 145 dollars to Voodoo Music + Arts Experience (3 Day Pass) with Mumford & Sons, Childish Gambino, Arctic Monkeys, and more on Friday October 26 at time to be announced at New Orleans City Park in New Orleans, LA
- Find tickets from 101 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Friday December 7 at 7:30 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Maggie Rogers on Sunday December 9 at 7:30 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Maggie Rogers on Monday December 10 at 7:30 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Maggie Rogers on Tuesday December 11 at 7:30 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Mumford & Sons with Maggie Rogers on Friday December 14 at 7:30 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 121 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Monday December 17 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Tuesday December 18 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Wednesday February 27 2019 at 7:30 pm at Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Thursday February 28 2019 at 7:30 pm at XL Center in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Saturday March 2 2019 at 7:30 pm at Times Union Center in Albany, NY
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Monday March 4 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Tuesday March 5 2019 at 7:30 pm at Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata, Canada
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Friday March 8 2019 at 7:30 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Saturday March 9 2019 at 7:30 pm at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Monday March 11 2019 at 7:30 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Tuesday March 12 2019 at 7:30 pm at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Thursday March 14 2019 at 7:30 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Saturday March 16 2019 at 7:30 pm at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Sunday March 17 2019 at 7:30 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Monday March 18 2019 at 7:30 pm at North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Wednesday March 20 2019 at 7:30 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Friday March 22 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Saturday March 23 2019 at 7:30 pm at Legacy Arena at The BJCC in Birmingham, AL
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Mumford & Sons on Monday March 25 2019 at 7:30 pm at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Mumford & Sons Details
Mumford & Sons
Mumford & Sons is a popular British group formed in 2007. Considered alternative rock by some, the band has a definitive folk rock feel, with profound lyrics that drive their songs. They incorporate many musical styles in their songs, including American genres like bluegrass. The banjo can often be heard prominently in their songs, as can the harmonica. Mumford & Sons has a unique sound, which has won them fans all over the world and catapulted them into international superstardom.
Mumford & Sons has been nominated for over fifty awards since they released their first EP, “Love Your Ground”, in 2008. Since then, they have won dozens of awards, including UK Festival 2010 Breakthrough Artist and a Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 2013 for their album “Babel”. They also won an ARIA Music Award for 2010 Most Popular International Artist and AMHA 2018 Trailblazer Award.
After performing in small venues throughout the UK and US and introducing their fans to the material that would eventually become their next album, Mumford & Sons decided to self-finance their album to avoid what they referred to as the artistic and technical compromises many artists are forced to make during studio-financed projects. Their dedication to their craft paid off, and their lead single, “Little Lion Man”, was released with an overwhelmingly positive reception across the globe.
Mumford & Sons’ third album, “Wilder Mind”, saw the band evolve away from their earliest sound, trading the banjo for an electric guitar and replacing the kick drum with a full set. Though the third album is noticeably different than the first two, Mumford & Sons managed to maintain the core of who they are as musicians, and their unique sound lives on despite their artistic growth.
Mumford & Sons Concert Setlist
Mumford & Sons setlists always include perhaps one of their best known songs, the delightfully banjo-heavy, “I Will Wait”. Fans can count on hearing Mumford & Sons’ most popular songs, including “Awake My Soul”, “Ghosts That We Knew”, and “The Cave”. “After the Storm” is another fan favorite that makes the list time and time again, mixed in with new material, which Mumford & Sons likes to introduce to fans while on tour. That tactic worked with another setlist favorite, “Little Lion Man”.
Mumford & Sons in Concert
Mumford & Sons concerts have a distinct arena rock feel, but they stick close to their folk roots, and that distinction is evident in their performance, regardless of what instruments they bring to the stage. Though their music has changed since their early days, the older songs are played true to form, with Mumford & Sons switching instruments as needed to keep each song as authentic to its origins as possible. They have also branched out to venues that are much larger than the ones they once played. Mumford & Sons are equally as comfortable in small, intimate venues as they are in packed, sold out arenas. They connect with the crowd with infectious energy as they dance around the stage and breathe life into their music like only they can.
October 8, 2018
Mumford & Sons Announce Tour Behind 'Delta'
Use code MUMFORD20 to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more when shopping on SeatGeek! In support of their upcoming album Delta, Mumford & Sons have announced an epic 60-city tour that will span several months and several continents. Though the tour kicks off on November 16 in Ireland, the boys won't arrive…
January 27, 2017
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
This week, the Pixies drop an epic summer tour and Radiohead announces dates surrounding Coachella. Plus Lady Antebellum come back from hiatus. Here's who we're most excited to see announce tours. Chief Keef 'Two Zero One Seven' Tour In support of his new mix tape of the same name, Chief Keef has just announced dates…