- Find tickets from 143 dollars to Texas Longhorns at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday October 31 at 3:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Kansas State Wildcats Football on Saturday November 7 at time to be announced at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, KS
- Find tickets from 118 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday November 21 at time to be announced at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 95 dollars to Texas Tech Red Raiders at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday November 28 at time to be announced at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Saturday December 5 at time to be announced at Amon G Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at Baylor Bears Football (Rescheduled from 10/17/2020) on Saturday December 12 at 6:30 pm at McLane Stadium in Waco, TX
Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Details
The Cowboys began playing in 1901, back when the school was known as Oklahoma A&M. Their history includes close to 20 consensus All-America selections, a couple of College Football Hall of Fame inductees, and the 1988 Heisman Trophy winner, Barry Sanders.
Oklahoma State plays home games in Boone Pickens Stadium , which holds close to 57,000 people. All of the top 10 crowds in the history of the stadium have come since the beginning of the 2011 season.
Some tailgaters reserve spots the night before each game. If you’re not that ambitious, plan to arrive by 9 a.m. on Saturday. And for crying out loud, wear orange.
In the early 1990s, some in the Cowboy student section began a tradition of hitting orange paddles on the sideline wall at home games, with the group calling itself the “Paddle People.” Their orange paddles have the word "pokes" in bold letters written on them.
It’s hard to miss the OSU Spirit Rider, who leads the team’s pregame Spirit Walk, marches onto the field with the band, and runs to the 30-yard line after every OSU touchdown.
As noted above, OSU’s biggest nemesis is the Sooners. The rivalry – dubbed the “Bedlam Series” – began in 1904, just before the Big 8 Conference was formed in 1907. Oklahoma holds a large lead in the series, which is held in Stillwater in odd-numbered years.
Oklahoma State Cowboys schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets page. The 2018 Cowboys regular season begins August 30th and ends November 24th.
Frequently Asked Questions About Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Tickets and Games
How much are Oklahoma State Cowboys Football tickets?
Oklahoma State Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Oklahoma State Cowboys tickets can be found for as low as $15.00, with an average price of $68.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Oklahoma State Cowboys Football tickets.
Where do the Oklahoma State Cowboys play?
Oklahoma State Football home games are played at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK.
When do Oklahoma State Cowboys Football tickets go on sale?
Oklahoma State Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Oklahoma State Cowboys Football tickets?
You can resell your Oklahoma State Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Oklahoma State Cowboys Football tickets.
How to Buy Oklahoma State Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Oklahoma State Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Oklahoma State Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Oklahoma State Cowboys Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Oklahoma State Football tickets.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Top Matchups
Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|