Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
Washington Wizards Details
Renamed the Washington Wizards in 1997, the team has been a consistently above average NBA squad, which is no small feat given how competitive the league is. Washington has seen some wildly entertaining players on their roster over the years, as the team looks to add to its trophy case, while sporting some incredibly unique history.
Perhaps the most unexpected piece of Washington Wizards history was the fact that the Wizards were the team with which Michael Jordan finished his career. After Jordan spent so much of his time in the NBA with the Chicago Bulls, Jordan decided to come back to basketball after retiring for the second time. That time, the Bulls didn't take him back, and he went to Washington to wind down his career.
Since then, though, the Wizards have enjoyed a sustained run of success from 2004 until the late 2010s. The team relied on Gilbert Arenas, the enigmatic scoring machine, to bring them to the playoffs for several seasons before they reset things and brought in John Wall and Bradley Beal. Wall and Beal during their time with the Wizards have been described as a great modern guard combo, as Wall is great at getting to the rim, where he can set up the sharp shooting Beal for opportunities behind the three point line.
As far as rivalries go, the Wizards had a strong rivalry going with the Cleveland Cavaliers during the Arenas era. Arenas' brash, scorer's mentality was the perfect foil for LeBron James' unselfish star ethos. The two made perfect competitors because of those differences, with playoff games between the two teams often going down to the wire and often seeing those two players taking the final shots in those close contests. With James being a young player during these meetings, the matchups with Arenas could have prepared him for future battles in crunch time.
How to purchase Washington Wizards tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Washington Wizards tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Wizards games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Wizards playoff tickets go on sale?
NBA playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Wizards playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Washington Wizards schedule
Each year, the NBA schedule is announced in the middle of August ahead of the season. While that announcement covers the exact dates of the games during that season, the general idea behind the NBA schedule is that the Wizards will play 82 regular season games from October to April. During that time, if the team's performance puts them high enough in the standings, they are able to participate in the playoffs, which take place from April to June. With the NBA Finals in June, every team hopes to be playing that late into the season.
How much do Wizards tickets cost?
Washington Wizards tickets cost an average of $67. Their prices can be above or below that average, though, depending on which section fans look to purchase seats in.
When do the Wizards play the Cavaliers?
Matchups between Cleveland and Washington still elicit memories of the battles between Gilbert Arenas or John Wall for the Wizards and LeBron James for the Cavaliers. These matchups take place multiple times per year, as the Cavs and Wizards lock horns as Eastern Conference foes.
Washington Wizards Top Matchups
The Washington Wizards have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Wizards vs. Hawks Tickets
- Wizards vs. Hornets Tickets
- Wizards vs. Heat Tickets
- Wizards vs. Magic Tickets
- Wizards vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Wizards vs. Rockets Tickets
- Wizards vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Wizards vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Wizards vs. Spurs Tickets
- Wizards vs. Celtics Tickets
- Wizards vs. Nets Tickets
- Wizards vs. Knicks Tickets
- Wizards vs. 76ers Tickets
- Wizards vs. Raptors Tickets
October 13, 2017
The Six Most Exciting NBA Teams to See for Under $50
Good seats for under $50 are usually synonymous with bad or boring play, but for these six NBA teams a great night of basketball comes on the cheap. #1. Denver Nuggets Two words: Nikola Jokic. From Sombor, Serbia, Jokic has quietly transformed into the best big man passer in the NBA. His no-look dumps, crosscourt…
June 19, 2017
7 NBA Final Upsets We Should Have Seen Coming
On June 12, NBA fans watched the Golden State Warriors put the Cleveland Cavaliers season to rest. Game 4 wrapped up a one-sided NBA Finals series, one where many sports fans still couldn’t believe that a Lebron James-led Cavs performed so poorly. Some might even consider it an upset, despite the fact that it was…
February 3, 2016
Wizards See Record-Breaking Ticket Prices for Tonight's Game
At an average price of $197 on the resale market, tickets to Warriors at Wizards this evening are not only the most expensive Wizards game this season, but the most expensive Wizards home game on the secondary market since at least 2010. This is one of the hottest tickets ever for a single sporting event…