- Chris Stapleton (Rescheduled from 4/23/2020)
Apr 22 · Schottenstein CenterFrom $72
- Motley Crue with Def Leppard, Poison, and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Jun 21 · Great American Ball ParkFrom $81
- Lauren Daigle with Johnnyswim
Apr 23 · Schottenstein CenterFrom $50
- Chicago (Band)
Nov 17 · Palace Theatre ColumbusFrom $264
- Find tickets from 132 dollars to Two Feet (Drive In Concert) on Saturday October 24 at 6:00 pm at Westland Mall Drive-In in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Dirty Heads on Sunday October 25 at 5:00 pm at Westland Mall Drive-In in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Major Lazer (Drive In Event) on Thursday October 29 at 6:00 pm at Westland Mall Drive-In in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Bone Thugs-N-Harmony on Friday October 30 at 6:00 pm at Westland Mall Drive-In in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to NGHTMRE On Broad Street: NGHTMRE and Ghastly (Drive In Event) on Saturday October 31 at 6:00 pm at Westland Mall Drive-In in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Hinds on Wednesday November 11 at 8:00 pm at Ace of Cups in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 258 dollars to Chicago (Band) on Tuesday November 17 at 7:30 pm at Palace Theatre Columbus in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to The Other Favorites on Sunday November 22 at 7:00 pm at Woodlands Tavern in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Thunderstruck on Friday December 4 at 8:00 pm at Newport Music Hall in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Lost Dog Street Band on Friday December 18 at 8:00 pm at A and R Music Bar in Columbus, OH
Concerts in Columbus Details
Columbus is the second largest city in the Midwest (behind Chicago). The city houses the gigantic Ohio State University, which means that Columbus is home to thousands of young people for most of the year. Naturally, the city is a great place to catch all kinds of live music, and Columbus is a frequent destination for top artists on tour. Columbus is also home to the Rock on the Range music festival, which is held annually at MAPFRE Stadium. The festival features popular rock bands. The lineup in 2017 included Metallica, Sum 41, Gojira, Korn, The Offspring, Coheed and Cambria, and Volbeat.
Columbus’s other large concert venue is Nationwide Arena, which is the home arena of the NHL’s Columbus Blue Jackets. Nationwide Arena is the main attraction in the city’s arena district, which also includes AAA Baseball field Huntington Park and the concert venue Express Live. Nationwide Arena has a capacity of over 20,000 for concerts. The arena opened in 2000 and has been the site for some of the biggest concerts in Columbus. Past performers include Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Drake, The Rolling Stones, and Rush. Bob Seger, Ed Sheeran, and Dead and Company highlight more recent and upcoming shows.
On the campus of Ohio State University is Newport Music Hall, which is the country’s longest continuously operating rock club. The venue opened in the 1920s as a movie theater and was later used as a ballroom. The current venue seats around 1700 people and maintains the building’s historic ballroom architecture and “the legacy of its past,” which includes some of the most famous names in Rock and Roll: The Ramones, Alice Cooper, Quiet Riot, The Monkees, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Megadeth, Foreigner, and many more. Its more recent and upcoming lineup includes Judah & the Lion, RAC, Gojira, NEEDTOBREATHE, and Drive-By Truckers.
What’s the best place to see a concert in Columbus?
Newport Music Hall is a gorgeous building with a lot of history in it. If you like Rock and Roll, it’s a great choice. You’ll probably also like Express Live, which is like “the Newport Hall on steroids.” Express Live is both an indoor and outdoor venue and is located near Nationwide Arena.
What concerts are playing in Columbus this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to see what artists are playing in Columbus this weekend.
Express Live and the Newport Music Hall are both owned by Promowest. They have a strict bag policy that only allows for a clear tote bag and a small purse. Don’t try to bring in a backpack or anything larger. If you have a “General Admission” ticket, that means you’re not assigned a seat, so you should arrive early to get the best view.
How much do concert tickets cost in Columbus?
Columbus is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What concert should I see while I’m in Columbus?
Check through the listings above to see what concerts are playing today, this weekend, and further in the future. Many different types of artists play in Columbus, and you’re sure to find something you like.
Musicians on Tour in Columbus
- All Time Low in Columbus (Express Live!)
- Chris Stapleton in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Elton John in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Johnnyswim in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Justin Bieber in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Lauren Daigle in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Lil Baby in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Margo Price in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Quinn XCII in Columbus (Westland Mall Drive-In)
- Two Feet in Columbus (Westland Mall Drive-In)