- Find tickets from 91 dollars to Hatsune Miku on Sunday October 4 at 2:00 pm at San Jose Civic in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Jerry Garcia Band on Sunday October 4 at 7:00 pm at San Jose Improv Comedy Club in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Marc Anthony on Friday October 9 at 8:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Frankie Valli on Sunday October 11 at 7:30 pm at San Jose Civic in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Gilberto Santa Rosa on Sunday October 25 at 8:00 pm at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Celtic Thunder on Sunday November 1 at 7:30 pm at San Jose Civic in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to David Bisbal on Friday November 6 at 8:00 pm at San Jose Civic in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Coattails (21+) on Sunday December 13 at 8:00 pm at The Ritz in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 103 dollars to The Monkees on Wednesday March 24 2021 at 8:00 pm at San Jose Civic in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 258 dollars to Super Freestyle Explosion with Stevie B and Pretty Poison and Expose on Friday April 9 2021 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
Concerts in San Jose Details
Located in the hills of Silicon Valley, San Jose is home to many historical landmarks, as well as the Tech Museum of Innovation. This city of over one million folks also boasts a fun and vibrant live music and concert scene, and both locals and tourists alike are known to enjoy the artists who perform across stages throughout the city.
From San Jose’s Cafe Stritch to the Lobby Lounge at The Fairmont, this city is peppered with cool spots to catch live music. Downtown San Jose is where you’ll find a variety of genres from hip hop and blues to jazz and rock. The Poor House Bistro hosts a Six String Showdown the last Thursday of every month for those who enjoy the sounds of guitars.
Of course, if you’re hoping to catch a headliner act, San Jose also offers the bigger venues as well. Avaya Stadium is home to Major League Soccer's San Jose Earthquakes and has a capacity of 18,000. Another big venue in this city is the SAP Center, known to locals as “The Shark Tank” because it is home to the NHL San Jose Sharks. The SAP Center has seen the likes of U2, Katy Perry, Imagine Dragons, Selena Gomez, and many more.
Other great spots in San Jose to catch live music include the California Theatre, El Jardin Tequila Bar & Restaurant, and 55 South for Jazz on Sunday evenings. San Pedro Square Market is an outdoor spot with live music on Saturday nights.
San Jose Concert Venues
If you’re looking to see a big-time performer in San Jose, chances are that their tour will stop at the SAP Center. This indoor arena has a total capacity of nearly 18,000 and is easily accessible for both locals and tourists. The City National Civic of San Jose is another great spot that underwent an $11 million renovation in 2010. With a total capacity of just under 3,000 people, you can enjoy a more intimate atmosphere paired with a classic concert experience. Other popular venues include the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts, Cafe Stritch, and Poor House Bistro.
San Jose Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in San Jose is $164 per ticket. Of course, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and a variety of other factors.
San Jose Music Festivals
Every August, the city hosts the San Jose Jazz Summer Fest. The first Jazz Fest took place in 1990 at the Plaza de César Chavez. This festival has had many great artists grace its stages, including Bootsy Collins, Alessandro Penezzi Quartet, Carolyn Wonderland, and many more. Another annual tradition that started in 1989 is San Jose’s Music in the Park summer concert series.
Musicians on Tour in San Jose
- BTS in San Jose (Levi's Stadium)
- CHVRCHES in San Jose (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
- Halsey in San Jose (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
- Harry Styles in San Jose (SAP Center)
- Jenny Lewis in San Jose (SAP Center)
- Justin Bieber in San Jose (SAP Center)
- Maroon 5 in San Jose (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
- Meghan Trainor in San Jose (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
- Sabrina Claudio in San Jose (SAP Center)
- The Weeknd in San Jose (SAP Center)