- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Montreal Impact at New England Revolution on Sunday October 28 at 4:30 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to Knockout Round: TBD at New England Revolution on Wednesday October 31 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 333 dollars to Green Bay Packers at New England Patriots on Sunday November 4 at 8:20 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 130 dollars to Eastern Conf Semifinals: TBD at New England Revolution - Leg 1 or 2 on Monday November 5 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to BYU Cougars at Massachusetts Minutemen Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 199 dollars to Eastern Conf Finals: TBD at New England Revolution - Leg 1 or 2 on Sunday November 25 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 230 dollars to Minnesota Vikings at New England Patriots on Sunday December 2 at 4:25 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to MLS Cup Final: TBD at New England Revolution on Saturday December 8 at 7:30 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 139 dollars to Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots on Sunday December 23 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 154 dollars to New York Jets at New England Patriots on Sunday December 30 at 1:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Monster Jam on Saturday June 15 2019 at 7:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
Gillette Stadium Details
Opened in 2002, Gillette Stadium was built in time for its biggest inhabitant's ascension to the top of the NFL. Home to the New England Patriots and the New England Revolution, Gillette Stadium has been the venue for many championship teams. As a result, it has hosted a ton of high-profile games, and has been the home field for some of the greatest players in the history of football, making it one of the cathedrals of the game.
A stadium that is next to impossible for road teams to emerge victorious in, the New England Patriots are 16-3 all-time in playoff games at Gillette Stadium. Among the home playoff games played there have been clashes with Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts, Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers, and many other matchups with the best teams in recent NFL history. Thanks to the greatness of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, Boston fans usually leave Gillette Stadium happy.
As a result of the championships won by the Patriots during the existence of Gillette Stadium, the venue has also hosted the NFL's season opening game on multiple occasions, which it will do once again in 2017 to celebrate New England's Super Bowl win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The New England Revolution have called Gillette Stadium home since their inception in 2002, appearing in five MLS Cup finals during that period of time. However, unlike the Patriots, the Revolution have failed to win a championship during their existence as an MLS club.
Gillette Stadium has hosted big events in other sports as well, hosting matches during the 2003 FIFA Women's World Cup, as well as being a multiple time host of the NCAA men's lacrosse championships. Gillette also was the site of the 2016 Winter Classic in the NHL, pitting the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens against one another.
Q: What are the best places to sit at Gillette Stadium?
A: For Patriots games, Upper Level Midfield seating in the 300s section is the way to go. You have the ability to see the whole field from up high, at a rate much lower than the middle of the field in the 100s. For the Revolution, The Fort is the place to be. The supporters section makes the matchday experience so much more fun than sitting among regular fans who simply do not possess the same level of passion.
Q: Gillette Stadium tips and tricks
A: Gates for Patriots and Revolution games open 90 minutes to a couple of hours before game time, which is great timing to catch some pregame warmups. Whatever you do, though, be sure to leave early for the game. It's difficult to get into and out of Gillette Stadium due to its location in Foxborough, and you'd be remiss to risk missing the action because you didn't leave early.
Q: Gillette Stadium club areas
A: There is one club seating area in Gillette Stadium, the Putnam Club. It offers fans VIP parking, access to the field and exclusive press conferences, as well as upscale dining and drinking options.
Q: What makes Gillette Stadium unique?
A: The most unique thing about Gillette Stadium has to be its iconic lighthouse, overlooking the venue. The lighthouse emits a sound before critical junctures in each game as a signal for the crowd to get excited.