All concerts near Salt Lake City
- Find tickets from 86 dollars to Journey with Billy Idol on Thursday March 24 2022 at 7:30 pm at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Journey Salt Lake City Tickets
How much are Journey Salt Lake City tickets?
Tickets for Journey shows in Salt Lake City start at $38.00, and average $126.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors.
How to get cheap Journey Salt Lake City tickets?
If you’re trying to find a bargain for Journey concerts in Salt Lake City, tickets can be found for as low as $38.00. You may want to consider these options too:
- Look for weekday shows
- Check other Journey shows close to Salt Lake City
- Check prices regularly to snag a deal
Where is Journey playing in Salt Lake City?
When Journey performs in Salt Lake City, concerts are typically held at Vivint Smart Home Arena, which seats 20000, The Complex, which seats 2500, or Red Butte Garden, which seats 3000. For more concerts in Salt Lake City, browse our Salt Lake City concerts tickets or take a look at the upcoming events at the venues mentioned above.
Journey by City
- Journey in Las Vegas (Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino)
- Journey in Seattle
- Journey in Atlanta (Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood)
- Journey in Tampa (MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Orlando
- Journey in New York (Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater)
- Journey in Chicago (Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Los Angeles
- Journey in Charlotte (PNC Music Pavilion)
- Journey in Washington (Jiffy Lube Live)
- Journey in Detroit
- Journey in San Diego (North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- Journey in San Francisco
- Journey in Boston (TD Garden)
- Journey in Columbus (Nationwide Arena)
- Journey in Sacramento (Toyota Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Portland (Sunlight Supply Amphitheater)
- Journey in Indianapolis (Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center)
- Journey in Philadelphia (BB&T Pavilion)
- Journey in St. Louis (Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre)