- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Louisiana Kickoff: Florida State Seminoles vs LSU Tigers Football on Sunday September 4 at 6:30 pm at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Southern Jaguars at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday September 10 at 6:30 pm at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Mississippi State Bulldogs at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday September 17 at 5:00 pm at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to New Mexico Lobos at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday September 24 at 6:30 pm at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to LSU Tigers at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday October 1 at time to be announced at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Tennessee Volunteers at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 8 at time to be announced at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to LSU Tigers at Florida Gators Football on Saturday October 15 at time to be announced at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Ole Miss Rebels at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 22 at time to be announced at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Alabama Crimson Tide at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 5 at time to be announced at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to LSU Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Saturday November 12 at time to be announced at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, AR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to UAB Blazers at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 19 at time to be announced at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to LSU Tigers at Texas A&M Aggies Football on Saturday November 26 at time to be announced at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About LSU Tigers Football Tickets
Geaux Tigers! A night game at Tiger Stadium – also known as Death Valley – is a memorable experience for any college football fan, and you should get to Baton Rouge for a game as soon as you can.
LSU started its football program in 1893, and was one of 10 charter members when the Southeastern Conference began in 1933. The Tigers claim three national titles, more than 30 consensus All-America selections, and Heisman Trophy winner Billy Cannon, who got the award in 1959.
Tiger Stadium has been the team’s home since 1924. It holds more than 102,000, ranking it among the country’s 10 biggest stadiums. LSU prefers night games, and kicks off in the evening unless TV commitments warrant otherwise.
The stadium has a longstanding reputation as a hostile environment for opponents. Legendary Alabama coach Paul “Bear” Bryant once said, “Baton Rouge happens to be the worst place in the world for a visiting team. It’s like being inside a drum.”
Numerous media outlets have ranked LSU as the nation’s top tailgating location. Fleets of RVs can be seen in Touchdown Village, where pregame partying is an art form. The same goes for elsewhere on campus, where tailgaters start arriving on Thursdays.
Before each game, the LSU players, coaches, cheerleaders and mascot Mike the Tiger walk down “Victory Hill” on North Stadium Drive on their way to the stadium. Fans line both sides of the road to cheer on the Tigers.
LSU has storied rivalries with many of its SEC foes, such as Alabama, Auburn and both Mississippi schools. But when Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012, LSU resumed its rivalry with the Aggies, and now plays them on the final Saturday of the season.
Are you ready for an unforgettable Saturday in Death Valley? Get your LSU football tickets now!
LSU Tigers Football Schedule
The LSU Tigers Football schedule is typically released in the winter. See above for a list of upcoming LSU Tigers Football games, click 'favorite' at the top of the page for LSU Tigers Football updates and if selected on College Football Playoff Selection Day see LSU Tigers Football participate in a bowl game.
Frequently Asked Questions About LSU Tigers Football Tickets and Games
How much are LSU Tigers Football tickets?
LSU Tigers Football tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, LSU Tigers Football tickets can be found for as low as $16.00, with an average price of $80.00.
Where do the LSU Tigers Football team play?
The children 2+ need a ticket home games are played at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA.
When do LSU Tigers Football tickets go on sale?
LSU Tigers Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
Does my child need a ticket for LSU Tigers Football games?
Each NCAA Football team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height, and some stadiums require that all children entering the stadium have a valid ticket. The LSU Tigers Football ticket policy states children 2+ need a ticket.
How to Sell LSU Tigers Football tickets?
You can resell your LSU Tigers Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell LSU Tigers Football tickets.
How to buy LSU Tigers Football tickets.
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LSU Tigers Football tickets.
What Conference is LSU Tigers Football a part of?
LSU Tigers Football is part of the SEC which includes these teams:
LSU Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 4, 2019
Most Epic Moments of the 2019 Fiesta Bowl
The New Year kicked off with some fantastic bowl games including the Fiesta Bowl between LSU and UCF. It was an opportunity for the Knights of Central Florida to showcase itself against Power 5 confer...
November 18, 2015
LSU-Ole Miss Most In-Demand Rebels Game Since at Least 2010
With LSU coming to Oxford this weekend for a huge SEC West matchup, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $209 on the secondary market. That’s the most expensive Ole Miss game in ...