Upcoming Events at FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park
- Find tickets from 650 dollars to Ultra Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Flume, Major Lazer, Zedd and more on Friday March 20 at time to be announced at FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to The 1975 with Phoebe Bridgers on Tuesday June 9 at 7:00 pm at FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Melanie Martinez on Wednesday July 1 at 8:00 pm at FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Lauv with Charlotte Lawrence on Tuesday August 11 at 7:30 pm at FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
Bayfront Park Seating Chart/Seat Map Details
We expend a lot of effort developing our seating charts/seat maps because we understand how crucial they are to choosing the right event. When possible, we’ll provide you with photos of actual seat views from different locations in a venue. You can go to our Bayfront Park seat views page to see them. Bayfront Park can hold up to 10,000 people but we did not take 10,000 individual photos at Bayfront Park, so the above seat views should be representative of the section you’re sitting in rather than the specific seat.
We also try to provide you as many seating charts/seat maps as we can, because each one can be a little different. You can browse the various Bayfront Park seating charts/seat maps by scrolling up top and choosing one from the list.
That's all we've got on seating charts but you can always browse events in Miami by visiting one of the following pages:
- Concerts in Miami
- Sporting events in Miami
- Shows in Miami
- Events in Miami this weekend
- All upcoming events in Miami
If you'd like to discover other live events at Bayfront Park, we've got you covered: