- Find tickets from 77 dollars to International Champions Cup: Benfica vs Chivas Guadalajara on Saturday July 20 at 1:00 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Preseason: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers on Saturday August 10 at 6:00 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to The Rolling Stones with Vista Kicks (Rescheduled from 5/18) on Sunday August 18 at 7:30 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco 49ers on Thursday August 29 at 7:00 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 144 dollars to Pittsburgh Steelers at San Francisco 49ers on Sunday September 22 at 1:25 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers on Monday October 7 at 5:15 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers on Sunday October 27 at 1:05 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers on Monday November 11 at 5:15 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers on Sunday November 17 at 1:05 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers on Sunday November 24 at 1:25 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets to Pac 12 Championship Football on Friday December 6 at 1:00 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers on Sunday December 15 at 1:25 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers on Sunday December 22 at 1:05 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
Levi's Stadium Details
Levi's Stadium has only been around since 2014, but in its brief history as a venue has seen several massive events take place there in the sports and entertainment worlds. The venue serves primarily as the home to the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL, but has also hosted a Super Bowl, and a number of high profile college football games, in addition to some unforgettable events outside of the world of football, all while being a forward thinking venue.
The biggest game held at Levi's Stadium was Super Bowl 50, when Santa Clara played host to the matchup between the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers, as the Broncos defense managed to stifle league MVP Cam Newton and the Panthers offense en route to a championship. The pass rush of the Broncos generated pressure throughout the game, and handed Carolina just their second loss on the season, while allowing Peyton Manning to win a championship in his final career game.
Levi's Stadium has also been the host of football championship games in the college ranks, with the winners of the Pac-12's north and south divisions meeting there annually for the Pac-12 Championship Game, with at least a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line. Given the strength of the Pac-12, this game usually features two highly ranked teams. The venue has also been the home to the Foster Farms Bowl, which pits teams from the Big Ten and Pac-12 against one another at the end of the college football season.
But perhaps the most memorable championship moment in Levi's Stadium history came not during a football game, but during Wrestlemania 31, when Seth Rollins shocked the world by cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase to steal the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, in one of the biggest surprises in pro wrestling history.
Where are the best places to sit at Levi's Stadium?
At Levi's Stadium, the 100 level seats offer the best views of the action on the field, but also carry the heftiest prices. For fans looking for a good mix of value and vantage point, the 200 level seats may be more what you are looking for, as they are not much farther away from the field than the 100 level, while offering a savings in the process.
Levi's Stadium tips and tricks
Gates open at times that vary based on which events are taking place at Levi's Stadium, but parking lots open four hours before the start of Niners games at this venue. It is highly recommended that fans show up nice and early to tailgate, grab a decent parking spot, and just soak in the gameday atmosphere in sunny California before the NFL action begins.
Levi's Stadium club areas
The BNY Mellon Club and Traditional Club are the two club seating options available for fans at Levi's Stadium. The Mellon Club allows fans all-inclusive food and drink at the games, VIP parking, and access to exclusive team events, while both clubs offer wider seats, a private entrance, and access to private lounges within the venue.