Upcoming Events at The Chicago Theatre
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Rupi Kaur - Chicago on Monday October 1 at 7:00 pm at The Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 106 dollars to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Chicago on Thursday October 18 at 7:30 pm at The Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 107 dollars to Richard Dawkins - Chicago on Tuesday October 23 at 8:00 pm at The Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 97 dollars to Ina Garten The Barefoot Contessa - Chicago on Tuesday October 30 at 7:30 pm at The Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL
Why Shop SeatGeek
Millions of Customers Served
Low Fees & Transparent Prices
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
The Chicago Theatre Seating Chart/Seat Map Details
We take great care in providing the most accurate seating charts/seat maps because we understand how crucial they are to choosing the right event. We also try to supply actual seat views from different parts of the venue to give you a sense of the view you'll have from your seat. You can go to our The Chicago Theatre seat views page to see them. The Chicago Theatre can hold up to 3,600 people but we did not take 3,600 individual photos at The Chicago Theatre, therefore the seat views we show are usually a sample from different sections in a venue.
Every seating chart/seat map at The Chicago Theatre can be a little different, therefore it's probably a good idea to double check you're looking at the one that matches the event you're attending. If not, you can always choose a different seating chart from the list above.
If you found the seating chart you're looking for and just want to see events in Chicago, please see below:
- Concerts in Chicago
- Sporting events in Chicago
- Shows in Chicago
- Events in Chicago this weekend
- All upcoming events in Chicago
Lastly, you can also check out:
175 N State St
Chicago, IL 60601
Chris Rock is taking his "Total Blackout" tour across the pond, having just announced six UK shows for January. They'll begin on January 11 at the Manchester Arena and wrap up on January 27 at London's O2 Arena. Full 2017/2018 tour itinerary below! (Update 5/4/17) Legendary comedian Chris Rock has added a new leg of dates…
May 10, 2017
Wilco lovers of Chicago, rejoice! The beloved indie band will take up residence in their Illinois hometown with four performances at The Chicago Theatre this winter. The shows are scheduled for February 22, 23rd, 25th and 26th. Tickets will likely sell out quickly, so be sure to check SeatGeek and track Wilco to find the best…
November 28, 2016
Tonight at the Chicago Theatre, Ms. Jackson will take her Unbreakable tour to the stage. The concert is the most expensive Janet Jackson show since SeatGeek began tracking the secondary market in 2010. A lot of this has to do with the small venue size (<4,000 seats) that limits the supply and drives up demand.…
November 3, 2015