- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Nikki Yanofsky on Thursday September 24 at 8:00 pm at L'Astral in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Marie-Mai on Saturday September 26 at 8:00 pm at MTELUS in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 116 dollars to Marie-Mai on Sunday September 27 at 8:00 pm at MTELUS in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Jessy Lanza (18+) on Monday October 5 at 8:00 pm at Le Belmont in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 939 dollars to Nile on Wednesday October 7 at 6:30 pm at Theatre Fairmount in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 198 dollars to Robert Charlebois on Thursday October 8 at 8:00 pm at Place des Arts in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 198 dollars to Robert Charlebois on Friday October 9 at 8:00 pm at Place des Arts in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin with Sebastian Yatra on Saturday October 10 at 7:30 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 198 dollars to Robert Charlebois on Saturday October 10 at 8:00 pm at Place des Arts in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Disco Fever Experience on Wednesday October 21 at 8:00 pm at Le Club au Square DIX30 in Brossard, Canada
Concerts in Montreal Details
The largest city in the Canadian province of Québec, Montreal offers much more than great poutine to both tourists and locals alike. In fact, this city of nearly two million boasts a unique music and concert scene that dates all the way back to the 1920s. From indie and electronic to pop music and more, Montreal offers genres for everyone to enjoy. In fact, Grammy Award-winning indie rock band, Arcade Fire, originally hails from Montreal.
With its growing population and abundance of tourists, it’s no wonder that Montreal is home to so many great concert venues and musical acts. If you’re looking to catch your favorite mainstream performer, look no further than the city’s Bell Centre or the Olympic Stadium. Both are huge venues– in fact, the Olympic Stadium can accommodate over 66,000 fans.
For a more intimate concert experience, head over to Montreal’s Théâtre Fairmount or Rialto Theatre. You don’t need to know French to enjoy a great show at any one of these spots! If you’re a fan of soul music and jazz, the Upstairs Jazz Bar and Grill is a great option. The House of Jazz and Le Balcon are other soulful spots to enjoy as well.
Montreal is also home to a number of underground venues, including La Sala Rossa that's also known for its authentic Spanish tapas. The city’s entertainment district offers plenty of theatres, including Théâtre St. Denis and Théâtre Berri.
Native Canadians Celine Dion and Justin Bieber have been known to grace stages across Montreal. Other popular performers to make stops in this city include Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Keith Urban, and many more. For folks in the USA, Montreal is just under an hour from both the New York and Vermont borders.
Montreal Concert Venues
There is no shortage of concert venues peppering the cobblestoned streets of Montreal. Fans can catch a major show in the city’s Bell Centre or Olympic Stadium (better known to locals as Stade Olympique). Located in the city center is the M Telus Performing Arts Centre, as well as the Place des Arts. If you’re looking to catch a local band or discover new talent, head over to Montreal’s Club Soda. Additionally, the Parc Jean-Drapeau and Place des Festivals offer great outdoor concerts for folks to enjoy.
Montreal Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Montreal is $135 per ticket USD. However, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and a number of other factors.
Montreal Music Festivals
Looking for a multi-day indie festival? Montreal’s got it! The Osheaga Festival takes place on six stages every summer at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Past headliners have included The Weeknd, Muse, and Lorde. Looking for a jazz festival? Montreal’s got that too! The Festival International de Jazz de Montréal is an annual jazz festival held in the city’s arts and entertainment district, Quartier des Spectacles. Interested in catching popular French-speaking performers? Don’t miss Les FrancoFolies de Montréal, a large festival held downtown every June. For those who don’t mind the colder temperatures, Igloofest is an outdoor music festival that takes place every January at the Old Port of Montreal.
Musicians on Tour in Montreal
- Elton John in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Enrique Iglesias in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Harry Styles in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Jenny Lewis in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Justin Bieber in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Rammstein in Montreal (Parc Jean-Drapeau)
- Ricky Martin in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Sabrina Claudio in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Sebastian Yatra in Montreal (Bell Centre)
- The Weeknd in Montreal (Bell Centre)