All Concerts in Oklahoma City
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Shakey Graves with Buffalo Hunt on Tuesday June 6 at 6:30 pm at The Jones Assembly in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Tab Benoit on Thursday June 8 at 8:00 pm at Tower Theatre - OK in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Luis Angel on Friday June 9 at 8:00 pm at The Criterion - OKC in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Gin Blossoms & Tonic - Beats & Bites 2023 on Saturday June 10 at 5:00 pm at Riverwind Casino in Norman, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Weezer with Modest Mouse and Momma on Saturday June 10 at 7:00 pm at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Meet Me At The Altar on Saturday June 10 at 7:30 pm at Beer City Music Hall in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Djunah on Sunday June 11 at 8:00 pm at Beer City Music Hall in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Bela Fleck on Tuesday June 13 at 8:00 pm at Tower Theatre - OK in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Death Angel on Friday June 16 at 7:00 pm at 89th Street Collective in Oklahoma City, OK
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to The SteelDrivers on Saturday June 17 at 8:00 pm at Tower Theatre - OK in Oklahoma City, OK
About Oklahoma City Concerts
Home to over half a million people, Oklahoma City locals are known for their love of cowboys, football, fried okra and music. With a rich history of swing and jazz, Oklahoma City boasts a great live music scene with plenty of artists, venues and shows to enjoy. In fact, this city (known to locals as OKC) is home to a thriving entertainment district called Bricktown. In Bricktown, you’ll find The Criterion, a live music venue with a capacity of over 4,000 people. Top artists including Kid Cudi, Sturgill Simpson and Lil Uzi Vert have been known to perform there.
If you’re looking to catch a big-name performer in OKC, the city offers a variety of large venue spaces as well. In fact, Paycom Center has a total capacity of over 18,000 and has seen the likes of Slipknot, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Shania Twain. Cox Convention Center is another popular venue for mainstream artists in OKC.
For a more intimate concert experience, there are plenty of mid-sized and smaller venues in OKC as well. From the Tower Theatre and Blue Door to Bricktown Ballroom and UCO Jazz Lab, there’s something for everyone in this city. Listen to the sounds of local bands within this city’s eclectic music scene.
If you’re into rock bands, you may know that the legendary Flaming Lips is a band that was formed in OKC back in the early 1980s. Hinder is another popular rock band with roots in OKC.
What concert venues are located in Oklahoma City?
OKC offers a variety of concert venues – from large arenas to more intimate spaces. For headliner performances, the Paycom Center and Cox Convention Center are where you’ll want to go. The Criterion is a mid-sized live music venue and artists including Rick Springfield, Travis Scott and Post Malone have performed there. Of course, OKC is peppered with bars and lounges that offer live music at little to no cost at all. 89th Street - OKC and Opolis are both excellent choices for a night out.
How much do concert tickets in Oklahoma City cost?
Oklahoma City is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What music festivals take place in Oklahoma City?
OKC has plenty of fun music festivals for both locals and tourists to enjoy. One of the most popular is the Metro Music Fest. Held annually in April, this festival is free to attend and takes place in OKC’s Bricktown District. Presented by the Academy of Contemporary Music at the University of Central Oklahoma (ACM@UCO), Metro Music Fest offers a great mix of up-and-coming student talent to more established local bands.
Tips for attending concerts in Oklahoma City
If you’re looking for outdoor concerts in OKC, the free Sunday Twilight Concert Series at Myriad Gardens is a great option. Third Thursdays at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art also offers musical performances on the third Thursday of each month.
Musicians on Tour in Oklahoma City
- $uicideboy$ in Oklahoma City
- Ashley McBryde in Oklahoma City (Tower Theatre)
- Flatland Cavalry in Oklahoma City (Tower Theatre)
- Hozier in Oklahoma City (The Criterion)
- Ice Nine Kills in Oklahoma City (Diamond Ballroom)
- Jason Aldean in Oklahoma City (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
- Luis Miguel in Oklahoma City (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
- Madison Cunningham in Oklahoma City
- ODESZA in Oklahoma City
- Weezer in Oklahoma City
Concerts in Oklahoma City by Venue
- Concerts at 89th Street Collective
- Concerts at Beer City Music Hall
- Concerts at Diamond Ballroom
- Concerts at Hudiburg Chevrolet Center
- Concerts at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre
- Concerts at Paycom Center
- Concerts at Riverwind Casino
- Concerts at The Criterion - OKC
- Concerts at The Jones Assembly
- Concerts at Tower Theatre - OK