- Find tickets to Seether on Wednesday May 25 at 8:00 pm at Diamond Ballroom in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to Todd Snider on Wednesday May 25 at 8:00 pm at Tower Theatre - OK in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to mewithoutYou on Thursday May 26 at 8:00 pm at Tower Theatre - OK in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to The Hu on Friday May 27 at 8:00 pm at Tower Theatre - OK in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to Night Ranger and Starship w/Mickey Thomas on Saturday May 28 at 5:00 pm at Riverwind Casino in Norman, OK
- Find tickets to Willie Nelson on Wednesday June 1 at 6:15 pm at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to Thievery Corporation on Wednesday June 1 at 8:00 pm at Tower Theatre - OK in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to Glass Animals on Thursday June 2 at 7:30 pm at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to Ben Rector with Jake Scott on Sunday June 5 at 7:00 pm at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets to AJR on Tuesday June 7 at 7:30 pm at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre in Oklahoma City, OK
Home to over half a million people, Oklahoma City locals are known for their love of cowboys, football, fried okra, and music. With a rich history of swing and jazz, Oklahoma City boasts a great live music scene with plenty of artists, venues, and shows to enjoy. In fact, this city (known to locals as OKC) is home to a thriving entertainment district called Bricktown. In Bricktown, you’ll find the Criterion, a live music venue with a capacity of over 4,000 people. Top artists including Kid Cudi, Sturgill Simpson, and Lil Uzi Vert have been known to perform there.
If you’re looking to catch a big-name performer in OKC, the city offers a variety of large venue spaces as well. In fact, Chesapeake Energy Arena has a total capacity of over 18,000 and has seen the likes of Slipknot, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Shania Twain. The Cox Convention Center is another popular venue for mainstream artists in OKC.
For a more intimate concert experience, there are plenty of mid-sized and smaller venues in OKC as well. From the Tower Theatre and The Blue Door to the Bricktown Ballroom and UCO Jazz Lab, there’s something for everyone in this city. Listen to the sounds of local bands within this city’s eclectic music scene. Josh Sallee is a young hip-hop and rap artist from OKC who plays around town quite often. Another popular band that came together in OKC is called Tallows. Known for their “experimental sounds”, Tallows is a quirky band with lots of talent.
If you’re into rock bands, you may know that the legendary Flaming Lips is a band that was formed in OKC back in the early 1980s. Hinder is another popular rock band with roots in OKC.
Oklahoma City Concert Venues
OKC offers a variety of concert venues – from large arenas to more intimate spaces! For headliner performances, the Chesapeake Energy Arena and Cox Convention Center are where you’ll want to go. The Criterion is a mid-sized live music venue and artists including Rick Springfield, Travis Scott, and Post Malone have performed there. Of course, OKC is peppered with bars and lounges that offer live music at little to no cost at all. The Blue Note Lounge, 89th Street - OKC, and Opolis are all excellent choices for a night out.
Oklahoma City Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Oklahoma City is $126 per ticket, but that may change depending on who is playing and when the concert is taking place.
Oklahoma City Music Festivals
OKC has plenty of fun music festivals for both locals and tourists to enjoy. One of the most popular is the Metro Music Fest. Held annually in April, this festival is free to attend and takes place in OKC’s Bricktown District. Presented by the Academy of Contemporary Music at the University of Central Oklahoma (ACM@UCO), Metro Music Fest offers a great mix of up-and-coming student talent to more established local bands.
What are some concert tips and tricks for catching bands in Oklahoma City?
If you’re looking for outdoor concerts in OKC, the free Sunday Twilight Concert Series at Myriad Gardens is a great option. Third Thursdays at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art also offers musical performances for just $5 on the third Thursday of each month.
Musicians on Tour in Oklahoma City
- Andrea Bocelli in Oklahoma City
- Baby Keem in Oklahoma City
- Dilly Dally in Oklahoma City
- Glass Animals in Oklahoma City
- Iggy Azalea in Oklahoma City
- Kendrick Lamar in Oklahoma City
- Luke Combs in Oklahoma City
- My Chemical Romance in Oklahoma City
- Ozuna in Oklahoma City (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
- Shawn Mendes in Oklahoma City
Concerts in Oklahoma City by Venue
- Concerts at Diamond Ballroom
- Concerts at Discovery Church Yukon
- Concerts at OKC Farmers Market
- Concerts at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre
- Concerts at Paycom Center
- Concerts at Riverwind Casino
- Concerts at The Criterion
- Concerts at The Jones Assembly
- Concerts at Thelma Gaylord PAT At Civic Center Music Hall
- Concerts at Tower Theatre - OK