- Tedeschi Trucks Band with Gabe Dixon and St. Paul & The Broken Bones
Jul 9 · Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut CreekFrom $74
- Maroon 5 with Meghan Trainor
Sep 15 · Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut CreekFrom $64
- Luke Combs with Ashley McBryde
Sep 11 · PNC ArenaFrom $68
- Luke Bryan with Morgan Wallen and Runaway June
Jul 24 · Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut CreekFrom $85
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Zach Williams on Thursday September 24 at 7:30 pm at Kings Park International Church in Durham, NC
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Jamey Johnson with Whiskey Myers on Friday October 23 at 6:30 pm at Red Hat Amphitheater in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 82 dollars to Gilberto Santa Rosa on Friday November 13 at 8:00 pm at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Dillon Francis with Yung Gravy on Wednesday November 18 at 8:00 pm at The Ritz in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Dark Star Orchestra - Spring (Rescheduled from March 27, 2020) on Sunday December 6 at 8:00 pm at The Ritz in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to As I Lay Dying with Whitechapel and Shadow Of Intent on Monday March 1 2021 at 7:30 pm at The Ritz in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Celtic Woman on date to be announced at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 118 dollars to Michael Buble on Tuesday March 23 2021 at 8:00 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Milky Chance on Wednesday April 14 2021 at 8:00 pm at The Ritz in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Jimmy Buffett on Saturday April 17 2021 at 8:00 pm at Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek in Raleigh, NC
Concerts in Raleigh Details
Raleigh is the capital of North Carolina, and its live entertainment options are right up there with any major city. Fans have options for many kinds of concerts -- large or small, indoor or outdoor -- in Raleigh.
The Lincoln Theatre is an open-space, intimate-sized venue with great sound. Though it’s known mostly as part of the nightclub scene, most Lincoln Theatre concerts are open to all ages. They book artists from a variety of genres, including bluegrass, metal, and country. Lincoln Theatre is also a place for dancing, DJs, and drinks. Another local staple is the Pour House Music Hall, which books both local and nationally touring artists. The venue has 30 beers on tap, and fans pack the place on two levels.
Raleigh is home to two outdoor amphitheaters. The larger of the two venues is Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, commonly known as Walnut Creek Amphitheatre. The venue has both seats and a lawn area, with a total capacity of around 20,000. Walnut Creek Amphitheatre opened in 1991, and its concert season typically runs from May to September and sometimes includes shows in April and October as well. Raleigh’s second amphitheater is the Red Hat Amphitheater. Its total capacity, including lawn space, is just under 6000. It opened in 2010, and, unlike many outdoor venues, is located right in the heart of the city’s downtown.
The North Carolina Symphony plays at the Meymandi Concert Hall at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. The Symphony has been playing since 1932 and performs approximately 175 concerts per year. Their performances include a variety of classical and popular music. The Symphony also performs a series of Young People’s Concerts intended for families with young children.
Raleigh’s major indoor concert venue is PNC Arena, which is the home of the NHL’s Carolina Hurricanes and North Carolina State’s men’s basketball team. PNC Arena typically hosts over 150 events per year, including many major concert tours. Artists including Rush, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran, and Bruce Springsteen have played at PNC Arena.
Raleigh Concert Venues
Lincoln Theatre, Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, Red Hat Amphitheatre, and the Pour House Music Hall are all well-known by locals and are located in Downtown Raleigh.
Coastal Credit Union Music Park is on the west bank of Walnut Creek, to the southeast of Raleigh. It’s about a 15 minute drive from downtown.
PNC Arena, where most major artists perform, is also about a 15 minute drive from downtown. It is close to the NC State Fairgrounds.
How much do Raleigh concert tickets cost?
The average resale price for a concert ticket in Raleigh is $100. Keep in mind that this price is an average, so it’s likely that you’ll be able to find tickets both below and above this price.
Raleigh Music Festivals
Hopscotch Music Festival is one of the biggest events of the year. The festival takes place over three days each September and attracts a diverse lineup of over 120 bands in genres such as metal, hip-hop, experimental, and folk each year. The festival puts on concerts at large outdoor venues like Red Hat Amphitheater, but attendees can also find more intimate shows at local clubs.
Raleigh Concert Tips and Tricks
It can be tough to find street parking downtown at venues like Red Hat Amphitheater and Lincoln Theatre. Luckily, there are quite a few parking garages nearby, including one directly across from the Lincoln Theatre.
Musicians on Tour in Raleigh
- Harry Styles in Raleigh (PNC Arena)
- Jenny Lewis in Raleigh (PNC Arena)
- Kenny Chesney in Raleigh (Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek)
- Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real in Raleigh (Lincoln Theatre)
- Luke Bryan in Raleigh (Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek)
- Maroon 5 in Raleigh (Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek)
- Meghan Trainor in Raleigh (Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek)
- Michael Buble in Raleigh (PNC Arena)
- Promise Of The Real in Raleigh (Lincoln Theatre)
- Runaway June in Raleigh (Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek)