- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Green Bay Phoenix at Purdue Boilermakers Basketball on Tuesday November 5 at 1:00 pm at Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 124 dollars to Texas Longhorns at Purdue Boilermakers Basketball on Saturday November 9 at 1:00 pm at Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Jacksonville State Gamecocks at Purdue Boilermakers Basketball on Saturday November 16 at 1:00 pm at Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Chicago State Cougars at Purdue Boilermakers Basketball on Saturday November 23 at 1:00 pm at Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 249 dollars to Virginia Cavaliers at Purdue Boilermakers Basketball on Wednesday December 4 at 1:00 pm at Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Central Michigan Chippewas at Purdue Boilermakers Basketball on Saturday December 28 at 1:00 pm at Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, IN
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Purdue Boilermakers Basketball Details
Basketball is a religion in Indiana, beloved by almost everyone. The Indiana Hoosiers get most the publicity and fandom as the state’s main university location, but did you know that Purdue holds a decisive edge against its archrival?
The Boilermakers have been members of the Big Ten Conference for more than 100 years. Their first national player of the year was John Wooden, who won the award in 1932 and later became college basketball’s most fabled coach at UCLA.
Purdue’s second national player of the year was Glenn “Big Dog” Robinson, who won the award – by then named after Wooden – in 1994.
In addition, Purdue has had a number of consensus All-America selections, has reached the Final Four more than once, and boasts multiple top overall picks in the NBA Draft (including Robinson and Joe Barry Carroll).
Purdue has had consistent success in the Big Ten, but we’re not sure fans understand quite how good the program has been. They lead the all-time series against nearly very team in the conference.
The Boilermakers play home games at Mackey Arena, which opened in 1967 and holds nearly 15,000 fans. The domed aluminum roof makes Mackey one of the loudest atmospheres in college basketball. You don’t need to be in West Lafayette to visit, either. Indianapolis is just over an hour away.
Ready for some Big Ten action in a state that some call the “Cradle of Basketball?” Get your Purdue tickets now!
Purdue Boilermakers Basketball Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
October 19, 2017
NCAA Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Season Preview
The new season of NCAA D1 college basketball is nearly upon us and, after a truly eventful few months of the offseason, it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting season’s in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game--which saw the Tar Heels of North Carolina secure a title win over…