- Find tickets from 82 dollars to Shakira on Tuesday August 14 at 7:30 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Shakira on Wednesday August 15 at 7:30 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 86 dollars to Shakira on Friday August 17 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to Shakira on Saturday August 18 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Shakira on Tuesday August 21 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 122 dollars to Shakira on Wednesday August 22 at 7:30 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 112 dollars to Shakira on Friday August 24 at 7:30 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 91 dollars to Shakira on Sunday August 26 at 8:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 77 dollars to Shakira on Tuesday August 28 at 7:30 pm at The Forum in Inglewood, CA
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Shakira on Wednesday August 29 at 7:30 pm at The Forum in Inglewood, CA
- Find tickets from 104 dollars to Shakira on Friday August 31 at 7:30 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 99 dollars to Shakira on Saturday September 1 at 7:30 pm at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 129 dollars to Shakira with Salva on Wednesday September 5 at 7:30 pm at Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, CA
- Find tickets from 95 dollars to Shakira on Thursday September 6 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 737 dollars to Shakira on Friday October 12 at 8:30 pm at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City, Mexico
- Find tickets from 394 dollars to Shakira on Thursday October 18 at 9:00 pm at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Born in Colombia, Shakira is a popular singer-songwriter who rose to fame after releasing her hit song, “Whenever, Wherever”, in 2002. Through her music, Shakira nods to her mixed heritage of being Latino and Arabic. Her love for music and dance started young – in fact, she penned her first song at just eight years old and signed her first record deal at thirteen! Shakira originally became popular within the the Spanish language markets, but at the age of twenty she and her family moved to Florida in an attempt to write songs in English.
With the assistance of record producer, Emilio Estefan, husband of famed Latin singer, Gloria Estefan, Shakira released her first English album in 2001 called “Laundry Service”. The album soon reached No. 3 on the charts and sold over 200,000 copies in its first week of release. Americans became enraptured by the singer’s vocals in "Whenever, Wherever" and "Underneath Your Clothes” and her hip-shaking dance moves to go along with it.
In July of 2009, Shakira put out a new single called "She Wolf" from her studio album of the same name. The album went platinum in 2010. Shakira’s hips don’t lie – in fact, she is the highest-selling Colombian artist of all time, and the second most successful female Latin singer after Gloria Estefan.
Her song, “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”, was the official song of the 2010 FIFA World Cup – she performed the song at both the opening and closing ceremonies. Throughout the course of her successful career, Shakira has collaborated with the likes of Beyoncé, Pitbull, Rihanna, and Maluma. In 2012, she joined NBC’s hit show, “The Voice”, as a judge.
Not only a best-selling singer and talented dancer, Shakira is a dedicated humanitarian. She created the Pies Descalzos Foundation to help children in Colombia receive a quality education. Shakira is also a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
Shakira has had much success with her music around the world. Below are some of her most popular songs to get your hips shakin’!
- "Hips Don’t Lie"
- "Can't Remember to Forget You"
- "Beautiful Liar"
- "Whenever, Wherever"
- "She Wolf"
- "Waka Waka"
- "Try Everything"
- "Underneath Your Clothes"
Shakira took home a Grammy award in 2018 for Best Latin Pop Album for her album, “El Dorado”.
So, what’s it like to see this hip-shaking, Latina superstar in person? From her wardrobe – think sequins, crop tops, and dresses – to her remarkable vocals and, of course, her signature dance moves, Shakira puts on a sizzling show from start to finish. She’s been known to perform a cover once in a while as well. She once performed an acoustic version of Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters”.
But folks don’t just go to a Shakira concert for all of that – they go because of Shakira herself. She has such a warm energy and spirit, eager to share her music with those around her. Plus, you might get to join her on stage – she’s known for bringing ladies on stage with her for a lesson in hip-shaking!
June 30, 2017
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
This week's list of tours is brought to you buy a sax-wielding DJ, a lovely Latin icon, and three sisters with something to tell you. Here's who we're most excited to see hit the road. Haim 'Something to Tell You' Tour With a new album just on the horizon, this trio will spend September on…
June 27, 2017
Shakira Announces 'El Dorado' World Tour
In support of her most recent album, El Dorado, Shakira is heading out on a world tour of the same name. The Latin pop queen will kick off the lengthy trek in November, when she'll perform at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne, Germany on the 18th. She'll spend the remainder of 2017 overseas, before her…