All concerts near Philadelphia
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Green Day with Fall Out Boy and Weezer (Rescheduled from 8/29/20) on Friday August 20 at 5:30 pm at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Weezer Philadelphia Tickets
How much are Weezer Philadelphia tickets?
Tickets for Weezer shows in Philadelphia start at $62.00, and average $134.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors.
How to get cheap Weezer Philadelphia tickets?
If you’re trying to find a bargain for Weezer concerts in Philadelphia, tickets can be found for as low as $62.00. You may want to consider these options too:
- Look for weekday shows
- Check other Weezer shows close to Philadelphia
- Check prices regularly to snag a deal
Where is Weezer playing in Philadelphia?
When Weezer performs in Philadelphia, concerts are typically held at Wells Fargo Center, which seats 21000, Lincoln Financial Field, which seats 68532, or Citizens Bank Park, which seats 43647. For more concerts in Philadelphia, browse our Philadelphia concerts tickets or take a look at the upcoming events at the venues mentioned above.
Weezer by City
- Weezer in Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay Events Center)
- Weezer in Milwaukee
- Weezer in Minneapolis (Target Field)
- Weezer in Denver (Dick's Sporting Goods Park)
- Weezer in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Weezer in Chicago (Wrigley Field)
- Weezer in Boston (Fenway Park)
- Weezer in Detroit (Comerica Park)
- Weezer in Seattle (T-Mobile Park)
- Weezer in Philadelphia (Citizens Bank Park)
- Weezer in Pittsburgh (PNC Park)
- Weezer in New York (Citi Field)
- Weezer in San Francisco (Oracle Park)
- Weezer in Los Angeles (Dodger Stadium)
- Weezer in Washington (Nationals Park)
- Weezer in San Diego (Petco Park)