- Find tickets to In This Moment with Black Veil Brides and Kevin Morby on Tuesday October 26 at 6:00 pm at Resch Center in Green Bay, WI
- Find tickets to The Oak Ridge Boys on Thursday October 28 at 7:30 pm at Meyer Theatre in Green Bay, WI
- Find tickets to Jo Dee Messina Tickets (Rescheduled from May 8, 2020 and November 14, 2020) on Saturday November 13 at 7:30 pm at Meyer Theatre in Green Bay, WI
- Find tickets to Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Wednesday November 17 at 4:00 pm at Resch Center in Green Bay, WI
- Find tickets to Phil Vassar on Wednesday November 17 at 7:30 pm at Meyer Theatre in Green Bay, WI
- Find tickets to Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Wednesday November 17 at 8:00 pm at Resch Center in Green Bay, WI
- Find tickets to A Motown Christmas on Thursday November 18 at 7:30 pm at Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in Appleton, WI
- Find tickets to Chris Young on Thursday November 18 at 7:30 pm at Resch Center in Green Bay, WI
- Find tickets to Lorie Line on Saturday November 27 at 3:00 pm at Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in Appleton, WI
- Find tickets to James Taylor with Jackson Browne on Tuesday November 30 at 7:30 pm at Resch Center in Green Bay, WI
Home of the Green Bay Packers football team, Green Bay is Wisconsin’s third-largest city. While it may be known for its sports teams and fans, Green Bay is also a bustling city filled with musicians, artists, and plenty of fun venues. In fact, the city has roots in both jazz and punk rock. Karen Borca, known for her avant-garde jazz style, was born in Green Bay. If you’re a fan of punk rock, you’ve likely heard of the band ‘Boris the Sprinkler’ which was founded in Green Bay by Reverend Nørb and Paul Schroder.
For those who live in Green Bay, as well as those visiting, there are tons of places to catch a great live show. From the Meyer Theatre, a 1930s venue complete with sculptures and gold leaf paintings, to Cup o'Joy which is located just steps from the Fox River, Green Bay is always alive with song and dance. Of course, there’s always the $60 million Resch Center arena, complete with 10,200 seats, if you’re looking to catch a bigger name artist.
If you’re interested in seeing local talent, Green Bay is home to a number of great cover bands. From Rhythm Kings and EcoLimes to The Retreaters and Midnight, these bands perform in spots all over Green Bay and around the state. Think you need to head to a big city to watch your favorite performer live? Think again! Green Bay has seen the likes of Faith Hill, Justin Timberlake (who is an avid Packers fan), and Taylor Swift when she was the opening act for Rascal Flatts in 2008.
In 2017, Green Bay’s Resch Center turned 15 years old. Over the years, the venue has hosted performers including Aerosmith, Shania Twain, and Eric Church. In 2013, New Jersey rocker Jon Bon Jovi performed for the first time ever in Green Bay at the Resch Center. One of the largest crowds ever drawn to the venue was when Elton John performed in 2003 for nearly 10,500 folks. Members of the Green Bay Packers have been known to make an appearance during various concerts as well.
Green Bay Concert Venues
The Resch Center has perhaps seen the greatest number of big-name artists in the Green Bay area. Of course, there are tons of other venues worth visiting. For a smaller or more intimate setting, check out a local band at the Lyric Room or Keggers. La Vie Boheme, Frets And Friends, and Cup O’ Joy are other hot spots around town for live music. Located downtown, these smaller venues often have no cover charge.
Green Bay Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Green Bay is $131 per ticket. Of course, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and a variety of other factors.
Green Bay Music Festivals
Looking for a fun music festival in Green Bay? Located at the Green Bay Botanical Garden each August, folks will find the Grass Roots Festival. Lawn seats are free and an array of bluegrass, roots, Americana, and folk music can be enjoyed here. Another bluegrass festival, Annual Ladies of Bluegrass, is held each April at The Watering Hole. Other festivals include the AnduzziFest and the Midsummer's Music Festival.
What are some concert tips and tricks for catching bands in Green Bay?
Green Bay has a great mix of musical genres to enjoy; from bluegrass and folk to pop and punk rock, this city has something for everyone. If you’re looking to save money and catch a local band, check out a smaller venue like a bar or lounge where you’ll also be able to grab a bite to eat. If you’re hoping to score tickets to see a more popular artist, keep an eye at the Resch Center lineup. Since Green Bay is located near the water, you’ll also find plenty of parks and waterfronts with local bands often playing free shows!
Musicians on Tour in Green Bay
- Chris Young in Green Bay
- Eric Church in Green Bay (Resch Center)
- Hannah Dasher in Green Bay
- Jackson Browne in Green Bay
- James Taylor in Green Bay
- JoJo Siwa in Green Bay (Resch Center)
- Reba McEntire in Green Bay (Resch Center)
- The Avett Brothers in Green Bay
- The Belles in Green Bay (Resch Center)
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Green Bay (Resch Center)