- Find tickets from 60 dollars to BBMak on Saturday October 17 at 8:00 pm at Webster Theater in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Apocalyptica with Lacuna Coil on Tuesday February 23 2021 at 8:00 pm at Webster Theater in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to The Okee Dokee Brothers on Saturday March 20 2021 at 2:00 pm at The Bushnell in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to BBMak on date to be announced at Webster Theater in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Shawn Colvin on Wednesday April 7 2021 at 8:00 pm at Infinity Hall Hartford in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Luke Bryan with Morgan Wallen and Caylee Hammack on Wednesday June 16 2021 at 8:00 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 122 dollars to Keb' Mo' on Wednesday June 16 2021 at 8:00 pm at Infinity Hall Hartford in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Backstreet Boys on Saturday July 17 2021 at 7:30 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to The Black Crowes on Sunday July 25 2021 at 8:00 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Thomas Rhett with Cole Swindell on Saturday August 21 2021 at 7:30 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
Concerts in Hartford Details
The capital of Connecticut, Hartford is home to not only the Mark Twain House and Museum, but a bustling music scene as well. Hartford is well-known for the Connecticut Opera, which was founded in 1942, as well as the prestigious Hartford Conservatory.
A number of famous musicians have also come out of Hartford. Mark McGrath, the lead singer of Sugar Ray, was born in Hartford and Chris Carrabba, the lead singer and guitarist of the band Dashboard Confessional, was raised in West Hartford. Famous jazz musician Dick Cary was also born in this city. While jazz performances can still be found throughout Hartford, the city is now a hub of more contemporary music as well.
Looking to catch your favorite musician live in concert? With a capacity of over 30,000, Hartford’s XFINITY Theatre is where you’ll want to go! The outdoor/indoor amphitheater has seen the likes of Snoop Dogg, Toby Keith, Dave Matthews Band, Kings of Leon, and many more. The XL Center is another large, multi-purpose arena with a capacity of just over 16,000. Many famous performers have been known to play there as well.
If dinner and a show is more your style, Hartford also offers the Infinity Music Hall and Bistro which was built in 1883. The Webster Theater, Bushnell Performing Arts Center, Arch Street Tavern, and Riverfront Boathouse are all other great options for a song-filled night out.
Hartford Concert Venues
Just a two-hour drive from New York City, Hartford offers plenty of great concert venues with tickets often available for cheaper prices. Popular artists often make tour stops at either the XFINITY Theatre or the XL Center, so be sure to check dates ahead of time. More intimate venues include the Webster Theater, Arch Street Tavern, and the Infinity Music Hall and Bistro. Whether you’re into pop, jazz, or classical music, there’s a spot in Hartford just for you.
Hartford Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Hartford is a very affordable $92 per ticket. Many folks from New York and surrounding states come to Hartford to see their favorite performers for less. Of course, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and a variety of other factors.
Hartford Music Festivals
Hartford’s biggest annual music festival is the John Hartford Memorial Festival which takes place every May. According to the festival’s website, the event is named after John Hartford who was a “groundbreaking trend-setter who started a movement in music that forever changed and opened up the landscape of bluegrass music, giving way to the name ‘Newgrass.’” Another popular event that takes place each June is the Connecticut House Music Festival. Folks can celebrate House Music DJs at Hartford’s Bushnell Park Pavilion.
What are some concert tips and tricks for catching bands in Hartford?
One of best parts about Hartford is its proximity to other major cities in the Northeastern United States. Just an hour and a half from Boston and two hours from New York, Hartford is the perfect city to catch your favorite musician. You’ll likely pay less for tickets and have an easier time with parking and accommodations should you need them.
Musicians on Tour in Hartford
- Alanis Morissette in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- Backstreet Boys in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- Caylee Hammack in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- Cole Swindell in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- Garbage in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- KISS in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- Luke Bryan in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- Morgan Wallen in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- The Black Crowes in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)
- Thomas Rhett in Hartford (Xfinity Theatre)