All Concerts in Hartford
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Dave Matthews Band on Saturday June 10 at 7:30 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Lizzo with Latto on Tuesday June 13 at 8:00 pm at XL Center in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to TLC & Shaggy with En Vogue and Sean Kingston on Saturday June 17 at 7:00 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Spyro Gyra on Friday June 23 at 8:00 pm at Infinity Hall Hartford in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Sam Hunt with Brett Young and Lily Rose on Thursday July 6 at 8:00 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Back to the 80's - A Flock of Seagulls, Missing Persons, Stacey Q on Friday July 14 at 7:00 pm at Trinity Health Stadium in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Hoffman Auto Music Weekend (2 Day Pass) with A Flock of Seagulls, The Legendary Wailers and more on Friday July 14 at 7:00 pm at Trinity Health Stadium in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Reggae Vibrations - The Legendary Wailers, Third World, The Skatalites on Saturday July 15 at time to be announced at Trinity Health Stadium in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Jason Aldean on Saturday July 15 at 7:30 pm at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, CT
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to 2023 Hartford Athletic Beer Bonanza on Saturday July 22 at 6:00 pm at Trinity Health Stadium in Hartford, CT
About Hartford Concerts
The capital of Connecticut, Hartford is home to not only the Mark Twain House and Museum, but a bustling music scene as well. Hartford is well-known for the Connecticut Opera, which was founded in 1942, as well as the prestigious Hartford Conservatory.
A number of famous musicians have also come out of Hartford. Mark McGrath, the lead singer of Sugar Ray, was born in Hartford and Chris Carrabba, the lead singer and guitarist of the band Dashboard Confessional, was raised in West Hartford. Famous jazz musician Dick Cary was also born in this city. While jazz performances can still be found throughout Hartford, the city is now a hub of more contemporary music as well.
Looking to catch your favorite musician live in concert? With a capacity of over 30,000, Hartford’s XFINITY Theatre is where you’ll want to go. The outdoor/indoor amphitheater has seen the likes of Snoop Dogg, Toby Keith, Dave Matthews Band, Kings of Leon and many more. XL Center is another large, multi-purpose arena with a capacity of just over 16,000. Many famous performers have been known to play there as well.
If dinner and a show is more your style, Hartford also offers the Infinity Music Hall and Bistro which was built in 1883. Webster Theater, Bushnell Performing Arts Center, Arch Street Tavern, and Riverfront Boathouse are all other great options for a song-filled night out.
What concert venues are located in Hartford?
Just a two-hour drive from New York City, Hartford offers plenty of great concert venues with tickets often available for cheaper prices. Popular artists often make tour stops at either the XFINITY Theatre or the XL Center, so be sure to check dates ahead of time. More intimate venues include the Webster Theater, Arch Street Tavern, and the Infinity Music Hall and Bistro. Whether you’re into pop, jazz or classical music, there’s a spot in Hartford just for you.
How much do concert tickets in Hartford cost?
Hartford is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What music festivals take place in Hartford?
Hartford’s biggest annual music festival is the John Hartford Memorial Festival which takes place every May. According to the festival’s website, the event is named after John Hartford who was a “groundbreaking trend-setter who started a movement in music that forever changed and opened up the landscape of bluegrass music, giving way to the name ‘Newgrass.’” Another popular event that takes place each June is the CT House Music Festival. Folks can celebrate House Music DJs at Hartford’s Bushnell Park Pavilion.
Tips for attending concerts in Hartford
One of the best parts about Hartford is its proximity to other major cities in the Northeastern United States. Just an hour and a half from Boston and two hours from New York, Hartford is the perfect city to catch your favorite musician. You’ll likely pay less for tickets and have an easier time with parking and accommodations should you need them.