- Find tickets from 65 dollars to ALCS Game 5: Boston Red Sox at Houston Astros on Thursday October 18 at 7:09 pm at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 146 dollars to ALCS Game 6: Houston Astros at Boston Red Sox on Saturday October 20 at 5:09 pm at Fenway Park in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 146 dollars to ALCS Game 7: Houston Astros at Boston Red Sox on Sunday October 21 at 7:39 pm at Fenway Park in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 601 dollars to World Series: TBD at Houston Astros - Home Game 1 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 625 dollars to World Series: TBD at Houston Astros - Home Game 2 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 797 dollars to World Series: TBD at Houston Astros - Home Game 3 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 1036 dollars to World Series: TBD at Houston Astros - Home Game 4 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX
The fans have spoken
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
Houston Astros Details
Houston Astros Postseason History
The Houston Astros have spent time in both the American League and National League, and have had plenty of memorable playoff memories in both. With both Hall of Fame players and the young stars of their generation wearing Astros uniforms in October, the team has won both the American and National League pennants during their history, something that most teams in the history of the league haven’t had the chance to achieve.
Having been in both leagues, the Astros have had no shortage of rivalries during their postseason history. In the National League, the Astros had heated competition with their NL Central rivals in St. Louis, the St. Louis Cardinals. In the American League, the Astros and New York Yankees have played plenty of high-stakes games, including a win in the one-game Wild Card round and win over them in the 2017 American League Championship Series.
The Astros took that 2017 American League championship and rode it to a dramatic, seven-game World Series win over the Los Angeles Dodgers. Both teams brought their best offenses in that series, with high-scoring games and extra inning drama persisting throughout the series. The series had two extra-inning games, including a 13-12 win for the Astros in Game Five. Game seven was slightly less dramatic in the best possible way for Astros fans, as Houston won the game and the championship by a 5-1 margin in Dodger Stadium.
Houston’s National League pennant came in 2005, where the Astros earned the honor of hosting the first World Series action in the state of Texas. They defeated the St. Louis Cardinals in the National League Championship Series, in a memorable series where Houston constantly overcame the Cardinals’ Albert Pujols, who seemed to always deliver in big spots, while the Astros got the better of St. Louis overall.
That 2005 postseason run was started with one of the wilder games in postseason history, when the Astros defeated the Atlanta Braves 7-6 in 18 innings. In that game, Roger Clemens pitched three shutout innings in relief, and Chris Burke became the most unlikely of heroes with a walk-off home run to left field. The game was the perfect tone setter for an incredible run to the World Series.
Many players have had incredible postseasons for the Astros, with Carlos Beltran’s run in the 2004 postseason topping the list. Beltran had 20 hits in his 46 at-bats in the playoffs, with eight home runs in the team’s two playoff series, in a performance that may never be duplicated over multiple playoff series.
When Do Astros Tickets Go On Sale?
Houston Astros playoff tickets tend to go on sale once it is clear that the team has clinched a playoff spot or close to clinching a playoff spot. This typically happens in the month of September or October, but can happen earlier if the team is having a great season.
How Much Do Houston Astros Playoff Tickets Cost?
Houston Astros tickets vary in price based on where a fan wants to sit. The average resale price of Astros playoff tickets is $174.