- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Breaking Benjamin with Chevelle, Three Days Grace, and Dorothy on Thursday August 22 at 5:30 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Rascal Flatts with Jordan Davis on Saturday August 24 at 7:30 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Zac Brown Band with Caroline Jones on Sunday August 25 at 7:00 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Knotfest Music Festival with Gojira, Behemoth, Slipknot on Sunday September 1 at 5:30 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Jason Aldean with Dee Jay Silver and Kane Brown on Saturday September 7 at 7:00 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience on Sunday September 15 at 8:00 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Future and Meek Mill on Tuesday September 17 at 7:00 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Shinedown with Papa Roach and Asking Alexandria on Thursday September 19 at 6:15 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Snoop Dogg with Wu-Tang Clan on Friday September 27 at 7:00 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to WMZQ Fall Fest with Brantley Gilbert, Michael Ray, Lindsay Ell on Saturday October 12 at 5:00 pm at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA
Jiffy Lube Live Details
Jiffy Lube Live
Once called the Nissan Pavilion, Jiffy Lube Live is a 25,262-seat amphitheater in Bristow, Virginia. It's one of the largest venues in the Metropolitan D.C. area and has played host to a wide variety of events. From high school graduations to political rallies, fundraisers, and plenty of concerts, the Jiffy Lube Live amphitheater has seen it all.
Since its opening, the venue has featured such artists as Depeche Mode, Jimmy Buffett, Linkin Park, and Nicki Minaj. The venue also hosts a few major festivals, including Ozzfest, Farm Aid, and Mayhem Festival in the past.
The original venue was developed by Cellar Door Productions, a local concert promoter, and was planned in part to alleviate complaints from the surrounding community about concerts at nearby RFK Stadium. The pavilion also beat out plans by Walt Disney corporation to put in a "Disney's America" theme park around the same location. It was renamed in 2010 as the result of a business agreement between Live Nation and Jiffy Lube.
What are the best places to sit at Jiffy Lube Live?
The Jiffy Lube Live amphitheater consists of 10,000 reserved seats and 15,000 lawn spaces. The seats that are often considered to have the best view of the stage are in sections 1 and 3, but can be pricey. The center stage section comes in a close second. Further back, amphitheater seats in any section give you a solid view of the show and a comfortable space. If you're someone who enjoys high energy at shows, however, sitting on the lawn can give you a bit more atmosphere than being up in the seated sections.
Jiffy Lube Live Tips and Tricks
There are a lot of high-quality food options available at this venue, so going somewhere else for dinner before a show may not be as necessary as some other places. You'll save time by eating right there, maybe at Guy Fieri's Burger Joint or one of the rotating food trucks that make the Jiffy Lube Live experience a little more spontaneous than most.
Jiffy Lube Live Club Areas
At the Jiffy Lube Live pavilion, you'll find just a few VIP areas for an elevated concert experience. VIP Boxes are available in front of Sections 202-204, and these give you access to the VIP Club, which includes a full bar, table service, and private bathrooms. Then there are Club Seats in row A-C of Section 102 which offer great views, cup holders, and roomier seats. Club Seat patrons also get access to the VIP Club. For both VIP Box and Club Seat ticket holders, private entrances and reserved parking are available.