- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Chase Atlantic on Tuesday August 9 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues - Orlando in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Matt Bennett on Wednesday August 10 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues - Orlando in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Michael Buble on Wednesday August 10 at 8:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Matt Bennett on Thursday August 11 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues - Orlando in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Anthrax and Black Label Society on Friday August 12 at 6:00 pm at House of Blues - Orlando in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Pinegrove on Friday August 12 at 6:00 pm at The Beacham in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Enanitos Verdes on Saturday August 13 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues - Orlando in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to BLXST on Tuesday August 16 at 7:00 pm at The Beacham in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Laura Marano on Tuesday August 16 at 7:30 pm at The Social in Orlando, FL
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Josh A with Justin Stone on Thursday August 18 at 8:00 pm at The Social in Orlando, FL
Thanks in large part to a certain cartoon mouse, Orlando is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. While its reputation is mostly based on its great weather and famous amusement parks, Orlando has a lot to offer as a concert city as well.
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is a prominent location for music and theater in Orlando. Phase 1 of the complex opened in November of 2014. The center’s largest auditorium is the Walt Disney Theater, which hosts a variety of concerts and Broadway musicals. The center’s other auditoriums include Pugh Theater, which hosts smaller events, and Steinmetz Hall, a popular venue for orchestra, opera and ballet performances.
Amway Center is best known as the home of the NBA’s Orlando Magic. The venue is three times as large as the old Amway Arena, which the Amway Center replaced when it opened in 2010. The arena’s most striking feature is its 180-foot tower that features prominently in the skyline of Downtown Orlando. Shakira performed the arena’s first concert, and dozens more artists have performed at Amway Center since then. Some highlights of Amway Center’s concert performers include Pink, Katy Perry, Imagine Dragons, Ariana Grande, and Panic! At the Disco. Amway Center can accommodate up to 20,000 people.
If you’re looking for some nightlife to go with your music, Orlando has you covered there too. The city boasts many great venues for drinks, dancing, and music. One of the city’s most popular nightclubs is the Beacham. The club, located in Downtown Orlando, has hosted A-List talent like 50 Cent, Ice Cube, DJ Khaled, and Meek Mill. Orlando is also home to a House of Blues location. The House of Blues chain of venues offers live music on nearly every day of the week in addition to food and drink from its restaurant and bar.
Orlando Concert Venues
Most of Orlando’s concert venues are located in Downtown Orlando. For reference and for those in town on vacation, it is about a 20-30 minute drive from Disney World to get downtown.
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is a few blocks south of Lake Eola, and is a well-known venue for live entertainment of many types.
Amway Center, the city’s arena, is located in the Parramore area of Downtown Orlando. I-4 runs right next to the arena, and you can access Amway Center from the east on I-4.
The Beacham and Soundbar, two of the most popular clubs in the city, are right around the corner from each other. Both are near Lake Eola Park.
Orlando’s House of Blues is near Disney World.
How much do Orlando concert tickets cost?
The average resale ticket price for a concert in Orlando is $135. Ticket prices may change depending on the performer, the day of week of the show, and more.
Orlando Music Festivals
Florida Music Festival has come to Downtown Orlando every year since 2002. The festival lasts for three days during the spring and showcases unsigned artists. Taylor Swift performed at FMF as an unsigned artist in 2003, when she was just 13 years old. During the festival, there are concerts happening on 15 indoor and outdoor stages all over Downtown Orlando.
Amway Center Transit
There are lots of ways to get to Amway Center, which serves as a sort of landmark for Downtown Orlando.
There are multiple parking lots and garages in the vicinity of Amway Center and many of Downtown Orlando’s concert venues. SunRail Night Train service is also available on weekdays when there is an event at Amway Center, and Amway Center also has a dedicated rideshare pickup and drop-off zone.
Musicians on Tour in Orlando
- AGUDELO888 in Orlando
- Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band in Orlando
- Bruce Springsteen in Orlando
- Daddy Yankee in Orlando
- Dan + Shay in Orlando (Amway Center)
- Florence + The Machine in Orlando (Amway Center)
- Morgan Wallen in Orlando (Amway Center)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers in Orlando
- Sabrina Claudio in Orlando (Amway Center)
- The Strokes in Orlando