Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
New York Yankees Details
New York Yankees
The Yankees are the most successful franchise in baseball and perhaps the most recognizable name in sports. Almost everyone knows the names of Yankees greats like Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, and Derek Jeter. The Yankees also have one of the most famous uniforms — pinstripes at home — in all of sports.
Though it is now synonymous with New York, the Yankees franchise actually began in Baltimore in 1901. The team was a founding member of the American League and moved to New York and became the New York Highlanders in 1903. The Highlanders became the Yankees in 1913, and the team went on to write the record books from there. The franchise won its first World Series in 1923, 22 years after they played their first season. Since then, the Yankees have won an MLB-best 27 World Series titles. They won at least two World Series titles in every decade from the 20s to the 2000s.
The Yankees’ most recent World Series title came in 2009 after the team won the AL East Division. They faced the NL East champions and defending World Series champions, the Philadelphia Phillies, in the World Series. The Yankees won the series in six games; the World Series win was their first since 2000.
After missing the playoffs in 2016, the Yankees were one of the biggest surprises of the 2017 season. At just 23 years old, third-year pitcher Luis Severino had a breakout season and emerged as the Yankees’ best starting pitcher. Rookie outfielder Aaron Judge had an incredible season at the plate: he broke Mark McGwire's rookie record and finished the season with 52 home runs. Judge was the AL Rookie of the year and finished second in AL MVP voting. The upstart Yankees made the playoffs in a Wild Card spot and advanced all the way to the NLCS. They lost the NL Pennant to the eventual World Series champions — the Houston Astros.
In the offseason, the Yankees acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Miami Marlins. Stanton was the NL MVP in 2017 and hit 59 home runs. Along with Judge, Stanton adds another monster home run threat to the Yankees’ lineup. The team will also have a new manager in 2018: Aaron Boone will replace Joe Girardi. The future is bright for baseball in the Bronx.
How to buy New York Yankees tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy New York Yankees tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Yankees games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your New York Yankees tickets.
When do Yankees playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Yankees make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Yankees playoff tickets!
New York Yankees schedule
For a list of upcoming Yankees games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Yankees Schedule page for Yankees game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2018 Yankees regular season runs from March 29, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
How much do Yankees tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Yankees tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Yankees tickets start at about $20. Visit our Yankees Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Yankees play the Red Sox?
This 2018 season, dates for Red Sox vs. Yankees games are scheduled for April 10th, 11th, and 12th, August 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th, and September 28th and 29th at Fenway Park. At Yankee Stadium, Red Sox vs. Yankees games are scheduled for May 8th, 9th, and 10th, June 29th and 30th, July 1st, and September 28th and 29th.
New York Yankees Top Matchups
The New York Yankees have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Yankees vs. Orioles Tickets
- Yankees vs. Red Sox Tickets
- Yankees vs. Rays Tickets
- Yankees vs. Blue Jays Tickets
- Yankees vs. Braves Tickets
- Yankees vs. Marlins Tickets
- Yankees vs. Mets Tickets
- Yankees vs. Phillies Tickets
- Yankees vs. Nationals Tickets
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
September 26, 2018
How to Get New York Yankees Playoff Tickets
Even though they’re the winningest team in the history of Major League Baseball, the Yankees have struggled a bit over the past handful of years, having made the playoffs just twice since 2013. The good news is, however, that the Yankees have clinched a playoff berth for the second straight season. Although there are still…