- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Indianapolis Colts at Oakland Raiders on Sunday October 28 at 1:05 pm at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 136 dollars to Oakland Raiders at San Francisco 49ers on Thursday November 1 at 5:20 pm at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders on Sunday November 11 at 1:05 pm at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Oakland Raiders at Arizona Cardinals on Sunday November 18 at 2:05 pm at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens on Sunday November 25 at 1:00 pm at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders on Sunday December 2 at 1:05 pm at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders on Sunday December 9 at 5:20 pm at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Oakland Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday December 16 at 1:00 pm at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders on Monday December 24 at 5:15 pm at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday December 30 at 12:00 pm at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
Oakland Raiders Details
Quarterback Derek Carr is the new face of the franchise in Oakland. Carr has a cannon for an arm, and has earned a reputation for making pinpoint throws downfield that elude even the tightest of coverage. It certainly helps that he has one of the league’s best wide receivers at his disposal: Amari Cooper, a burner with a knack for big plays. There’s plenty of ability to be found on the defensive side of the ball in the Bay, and one needs to look no further than linebacker/defensive end Khalil Mack for proof. Tthe hybrid pass rusher has combined his physical skills with a prodigy-like football IQ to turn crushing quarterbacks into an art form.
Since 1966, the Raiders have played in the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, the lone remaining American stadium that hosts both professional football and baseball teams. (Major League Baseball’s Oakland A’s also play there). When it’s pigskin season, the Coliseum is home to a rabid group of black-wearing (and spike-wearing, and chain-rattling…) Raiders fans known as the Black Hole, perhaps the best-known fanbase in all of pro sports. Oakland has won four AFC championships and three Super Bowl titles, most recently in 1983.
How to purchase Oakland Raiders tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Oakland Raiders tickets all season long.
- Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Oakland Raiders tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Raiders games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Raiders playoff tickets go on sale?
NFL playoff tickets typically go on sale in December. To get alerts on Raiders playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Oakland Raiders schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Raiders Schedule page for additional information including game results and record. The regular season starts September 6th, and ends December 30th.
When do the Raiders play the Chargers?
Raiders-Chargers takes place on October 7th in L.A. and November 11th in Oakland. See our Raiders vs. Chargers matchup page for more information.
What is the Oakland Raiders preseason schedule?
The 2018 Raiders preseason is scheduled to begin August 9th and end August 30th.
Oakland Raiders Top Matchups
Every season, the Raiders have a number of exciting matchups. Below are some of their top rivalries.
- Raiders vs. Broncos Tickets
- Raiders vs. Chiefs Tickets
- Raiders vs. Chargers Tickets
- Raiders vs. Seahawks Tickets
- Raiders vs. Rams Tickets
- Raiders vs. Cardinals Tickets
- Raiders vs. 49ers Tickets
- Raiders vs. Bengals Tickets
- Raiders vs. Browns Tickets
- Raiders vs. Steelers Tickets
- Raiders vs. Ravens Tickets
February 2, 2018
Breaking Down the 2018 NFL Coaching Carousel
Even though the NFL season is ending, things have been heating up lately for teams that have decided to make coaching changes for the upcoming 2018-19 campaign. Surprisingly enough, the NFL playoffs seem to be the busiest time for teams hoping to fill their head-coaching vacancies as they look to plunder successful coaches and coordinators…
December 18, 2017
5 of the Most Fantastic NFL Snow Games
One of the many things that makes the NFL such a compelling sport to watch is the tenet that the game should be played seemingly no matter the weather conditions. Whether it’s 100 degrees and sunny or below freezing and snowing, the warriors of the gridiron compete to the best of their ability for our…
November 27, 2017
7 Best Christmas Day Games of All Time
Yuletide approaches! For many of us, watching sports on Christmas is a tradition that goes back a lifetime, so let’s take a look back at the most memorable and exciting Christmas Days in sports. 1914: The World War I Christmas Truce In the middle of a bitter world war, German and British soldiers facing off…