The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Los Angeles Clippers Details
Once the Buffalo Braves, then the San Diego Clippers, the current Los Angeles Clippers moved to the City of Angels in 1984. Since then, the team has formed rivalries both in its own city and beyond, had some memorable players pass through the franchise, and has competed at a high level in search of NBA championships.
When it comes to the Clippers, a noteworthy period of success would have to be the Lob City teams that formed under Doc Rivers. In the 2010s, the Clippers managed to get point guard Chris Paul to team up with Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan. Given Griffin and Jordan's ability to dunk at the rim and Paul's ability to pass, the trio dubbed itself Lob City, as a nod to all of the alley-oops they would finish at the rim. Rivers did a good job of managing the egos on this team, something he learned how to do at a high level from coaching the Big Three era Boston Celtics.
This iteration of the Clippers was incredibly competitive in a loaded Western Conference, even taking a playoff series against the legendary San Antonio Spurs in 2015. That series was clinched with a second to go, as Chris Paul hit the game and series winning shot just before the final buzzer. For the combination of Paul, Griffin, and Jordan to compete against so many high-level squads was impressive and made for one of the great Clippers teams.
As far as rivalries go, it doesn't get any bigger for the Clippers than the Los Angeles Lakers. Both teams occupy Los Angeles, but they also both play in the same arena. The teams have engaged in plenty of competition over the years, with matchups between the two teams pitting the Paul, Griffin, and Jordan Clippers against Kobe Bryant at times in the history of the rivalry.
How to purchase Los Angeles Clippers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Los Angeles Clippers tickets.
- Search the Clippers game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Los Angeles Clippers tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Clippers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Clippers make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April.
Los Angeles Clippers schedule
The schedule for the Clippers follows the same basic pattern each year, which is to say that the team starts their season in the month of October each year. From there, they play the regular season into the month of April. When the Clippers do well enough to qualify for the postseason, their postseason games begin in April and can go into the month of June if the team is good enough to make a deep run.
How much do Clippers tickets cost?
The average resale ticket price for the Los Angeles Clippers is $74, with some seats available below that average depending on where a fan wants to sit for the game.
Clippers ticket prices also tend to vary by seating section. See below for a breakdown of average ticket price by section in Staples Center.
When do the Clippers play the Lakers?
Clippers games against the Lakers always feel like great events, as one team decks out their shared arena with their team colors to make it feel like a road game for the other team. The two teams play multiple games a year, as both are members of the league's Pacific Division.
Los Angeles Clippers Top Matchups
The Los Angeles Clippers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Clippers vs. Warriors Tickets
- Clippers vs. Lakers Tickets
- Clippers vs. Suns Tickets
- Clippers vs. Kings Tickets
- Clippers vs. Bulls Tickets
- Clippers vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Clippers vs. Pistons Tickets
- Clippers vs. Pacers Tickets
- Clippers vs. Bucks Tickets
- Clippers vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Clippers vs. Rockets Tickets
- Clippers vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Clippers vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Clippers vs. Spurs Tickets
Los Angeles Clippers Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 16, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/8/17 - 1/15/17
Restful long weekend? Not if you were on one of the eight NFL teams left in the playoffs. Crimson Tide Rolls Again In one of the most dramatic College Football National Championships in recent memory, Alabama produced a rabbit-from-a-hat comeback to beat the Georgia Bulldogs. At the half, with Alabama down 13 - 0, coach…
December 14, 2017
Courtside Celebrities: Famously Loyal NBA Fans
It’s no secret that celebrities are just like internet writers: Beautiful, debonair, flush with cash, and fans of sports. It can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between the two groups when watching an NFL game as they pan across the arena. Luckily, we’re here to help you spot a few of the highest…
October 9, 2017
When Music & Sports Collide: Pop Culture's Best Mashups
Sports have always been a great equalizer. People from all different walks of life from around the globe share an undying bond surrounding their favorite athletes and teams. Among some of the most ardent fans are celebrities that we frequently see sitting courtside or up in the luxury boxes, hobnobbing with players and ownership alike.…